Mark Walhberg - 911 passengers didnt love their kids enough to live

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
OK, then, if THAT'S not any consolation, how about the fact that 'Gear summed it up amd we don't really give a shit what Marky (or any other AC-tor)sez cuz we're really more interested in sneaking peeks at his abs...? Hmmm?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
If I'd been a dinosaur, I'd NEVER have let us go extinct!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah, all those serfs and nobles were just too CHICKENSHIT to stare down that Black Plague and kick its BLACK ASS!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Plus he seems to have forgotten the old "lets overpower the terrorists and take the plane back" routine didn't work out too well for that 4th plane.

And those guys were real heroes, they didn't just play one in movies.
I would argue that it did work out well for them, since they concluded that they were pretty much dead either way and decided to do some good with their plight.

(Ten years on and I still find myself saying "too soon"...)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Well you're not the only one. Even I, all the over here, was sickened to see an advert for the CSI NY: 9/11 Special. I mean, I know it was part of Gary Sinise's character's backstory from the beginning that his wife had died on 9/11, but I really object to them doing a whole episode about it. CSI doesn't exist in the real world. The technology they use is from about 10 years in the future and they've previously fought crime by playing Second Life on a giant holographic projector in the lab. Referencing a real life event once in a while is ok, but basing an entire episode on something that's so painful for many people just seems very wrong to me.

CaptainWacky

Wait, they fought crime by doing what!?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The busy New York forensics team turned to Second Life to investigate a murder (and have some fun customising their characters! lol, it looks just like me... if I was hot!).

[YOUTUBE]cThu9A10ma0[/YOUTUBE]

Anyway, so this exists in the same world where 9/11 happened and thousands of actual people were murdered.

CaptainWacky

I always think that guy's Helo when I see the adverts but he's not!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I have lost all interest in any show with CSI or Law and Order in the title.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I never had it in the first place. BAM!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
CSI?

Cunts Schooled Intelligently?