Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark

I liked him a lot, he tried a little too hard, but at times it seemed like he wasn't trying at all, that he really was like that every day.

The nudity was a plus for me. HE SHOULDN'T HAVE WALKED.

I liked that for once there was someone (well, two, including Tom) who actually took their clothes off as much as they claimed they would do in their VT. Made a change, regardless of whether I actually liked seeing them naked or whether it got old after a while. Just good to have some people sticking to their word.

Anyway, I think he was fake a lot and probably came up with most of those "just had a weird thought because I'm weird" monologues long before going in the house and just memorised them for quiet moments. I agree his best moments were when he was comforting someone or generally being a nice human, because he seemed genuinely caring and it stopped looking like a dumb act for once.