Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Smith (aka the new Dr Who)

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (about the TARDIS, not waffles). HMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. It's not bad. More similar to the previous version than I was expecting, but not bad.

Only two guard rails, you wouldnt want to be near one of the other edges of the slippery glass floor when the tardis shakes from side to side.

It looks a bit Tim Burton.

I liked him.

He got the level of arrogance versus a slight kookiness just about right.

He was charming, but not sexy - also hard to pull off.

A good start.

I completely changed my mind after the first episode aired. First time I've ever been wrong about anything!!

Why did the Master only want to eat Earth food like gravy, chicken and vindaloo (see, Red Dwarf!)? Why was he not obsessing about Time Lord Stew or Gallifreyan Meatballs or something? Did Saxon's personality and memories really still hold that much sway over him? And how come it was na RTD script and he didn't demand any juicey cock...erel?