Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Medieval Times

You'll have a great time Sadi - I went while I was in Florida - it's the most fun I've ever had while eating ;) and the knights - they are divine - shout, scream, make a lot of noise - your knight will then throw you flowers and fight for your honour :D

I've been there twice before--years ago--but not since the show has changed. :D I'm very excited. Good food, good show, good company. ;)

Is it Saturday yet??

I wish there were one around here. It sounds like a blast. Definitely have enough fun for us all. ;)

Ahhh...the Middle ages.

When Men were Men, and women were property (and the debate if they had souls was raging).

Of course, I like Edwardian corsets better...later era, but if you REALLY wanted to wear one....

Sadistic Bastard said:
Ahhh...the Middle ages.

When Men were Men, and women were property (and the debate if they had souls was raging).

Of course, I like Edwardian corsets better...later era, but if you REALLY wanted to wear one....

Do go on, sir. :D

Here's me being Medieval

(Holloween last year)

HolVenice1.jpg

OMG! It was a fucking blast!! I've been meaning to write up a post about it...maybe later tonight, when I get home from work.

Here's a worthwhile quote, however

Announcer (very dramatically): "If you disobey these simple rules, our Master Guard shall take you to the whipping posts."
Me (very loudly): "Yeah, baby!!"

A lot of parents glared at me... Oops...

Here's another one:

The "King" (speaking of the revealed traitor): "Shall we let him live? Or shall we put him to death?"
Audience: "Death!!"
Me (screaming, 'cause he was hot): "NO!! GIVE HIM TO ME!!"

More glares, etc etc...

;)

Mirah: You look too sweet to be sadistic!

I've heard that before.

I find it to be a useful trait to lure the unsuspecting into my clutches before they realize that there is no escape (from sensual spankings and slow surrender).

Muahahahahahahahhaahahahahahaha.

http://www.texrenfest.com/

I go 2 weekends in every year for the last 8 and yes i also dress up. There was a photo here of me last year. Of course I go for the women, tits fallin out of bodeces everywhere, and the camps at night are usual a big orgy