Megatron was evil LOL

BlazerBoy

Isnt that funny? LMAO

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
BLAZERYBOY BEING SARCASTIC AT ME?

CaptainWacky

He wasn't evil he just turned into a gun and your liberal sensibilites saw that as evil you bastard.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Megatron was definitely created by a liberal man-hating woman.

Think about it. He's this giant sentient robot, that towers above buildings. Sure, he's a bit angry, but when he transforms in a gun, a deadly weapon - he shrinks. Clearly MISS MAN-HATING BITCH saw the 'gun' as a metaphor for a penis, and by shrinking it, she was demasculating the entire male race.

A deadly weapon is shrunk the moment it becomes 'erect', so to speak, and a free-thinking & intelligent mind instantly becomes a violent, antagonistic weapon. She sees all men as thinking with their cock, and losing all clarity of thought & self-control the instant it becomes erect.

See - Transformers was really sponsered by MAN HATING-BITCHES.

CaptainWacky

IT ALL MAKES PERFECT SENSE, AND LOOK AT HOW PRIME A PERFECT JEWISH GENTLEMAN ACTUALLY GETS BIGGER WHEN HE TRANSFORMS BECAUSE HE'S THE KIND OF GUY LIBERAL WOMEN WANT TO DATE.

CaptainWacky

High on life?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
BLAZERBOY HAS STOLEN HUNTINGDON'S AVATAR!)_!!(*!*(_!*(!*(! HEINOUS!!!!! AWFUL!!!!! BAN HIM!)!+!i!)(!!)((!()!(!

BlazerBoy

Gagh said:
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY THEORY, DEVON?

Its a done deal, as far as I'm concerned. I know my whole life I've wanted to be able to transform into a large penis gun and eject bullets at people, so feminist can kiss my ass. :D Besides, nothing is sexier than a hot woman holding a big gun, or in Demi Moore Kutcher's case, two big shiny gold Desert Eagle's.

Now excuse me while I go polish my gun over this picture....

charlies_02.jpg

CaptainWacky

Huntingdon stole it from Starfish (Red Quacker).

CaptainWacky

And he stole it from Pardon My Zinger!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
And Zinger stole it from Stephen Hawking.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
SONY TRINITRON JUST STUNNED TOKYO ROSE!