Mentalist MJ video HELP! Or anyone that has answers.:)

Hey Menty,

I've been collecting all the music vids of MJ that i either have or am trying to download...ONLY looking for dvd files (not rips)...so far i have...

BAD
BEAT IT
BILLIE JEAN
BLACK OR WHITE
BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR
CHILDHOOD
DIRTY DIANA
DONT STOP TIL YOU GET ENOUGH
EARTH SONG
HEAL THE WORLD
IN THE CLOSET
JAM
LEAVE ME ALONE
LIBERIAN GIRL
MAN IN THE MIRROR
REMEMBER THE TIME
ROCK WITH YOU
SCREAM
SMOOTH CRIMINAL
STRANGER IN MOSCOW
THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL
THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US
THRILLER
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
YOU ROCK MY WORLD

...all of these listed that have extended versions i think i have (to my knowledge)...been looking for a dvd version of "Will You Be There" & haven't found one anywhere.:(

If you know where I can find videos i am missing (and i know there are many) let me know. I have found a few that are in decent avi format, may have to settle for that. Also, all the "Ghosts" vids i have downloaded so far look like washed up crap! Although i am downloading one right no that may be of better quality, have to wait & see.

I also have "1995 MTV performance" & "Motown 25th Billie Jean performance" taken from the HIStory dvd's. I would like to find more LIVE performances as well. I would settle for some HQ avi vids & Live stuff, but only if the quality is stellar!

Just thought i would ask you cause I know you have many MJ vids. Later. :)

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I stopped collecting MJ vids a few years back since I had most of the stuff that was in circulation. The best place used to be mjnewsonline but that forum was closed in 2007.

It's never been easy to find rare good quality rips in the usual places (Torrent sites and such) and I didn't really keep up to date with the collecting circles and so don't know where the best places to get the good quality shit is at anymore.

That said you should definitely check out the guestbook posts at http://mjvideo.oyvindeid.com/ since there is still a pretty dedicated bunch who are always posting links to good quality videos that are hard to find.

If you need anything specific I can look in my collection and upload it for you as well.

HIStory Munich 97' is pretty easy to find if you're looking for a full concert in DVD quality (that isn't bucharest) and Yokohama 87' is in brilliant quality as well and should be included in any collection.

I'll have a look and see if I can dig up some links to some of that stuff later.

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
DVD rips might give you the best stuff, the web junk is all compressed for bandwith.

Thats where I would go for quality otherwise just rip them off the web and tweak the video.

Menty is the man, he can edit video like a bad ass. He was my insipation to make videos and told me what software to run years ago.

He did that Michael Jackson video years ago that Michael should hav paid him for, it was real well done.

Not long ago I did a funeral video for my cousin's funeral, that fucked me up.

I stopped collecting MJ vids a few years back since I had most of the stuff that was in circulation. The best place used to be mjnewsonline but that forum was closed in 2007.

It's never been easy to find rare good quality rips in the usual places (Torrent sites and such) and I didn't really keep up to date with the collecting circles and so don't know where the best places to get the good quality shit is at anymore.

That said you should definitely check out the guestbook posts at http://mjvideo.oyvindeid.com/ since there is still a pretty dedicated bunch who are always posting links to good quality videos that are hard to find.

If you need anything specific I can look in my collection and upload it for you as well.

HIStory Munich 97' is pretty easy to find if you're looking for a full concert in DVD quality (that isn't bucharest) and Yokohama 87' is in brilliant quality as well and should be included in any collection.

I'll have a look and see if I can dig up some links to some of that stuff later.

I started downloading HIStory (full DVD) concert earlier today, over half completed so far...it is the Sydney Australia one though, any major differences between this and the Munich one? This one has an MJ interview about the Sydney concert included.

I already have the "Bad" (full DVD) Yokohama concert, and the "Dangerous" (full DVD) Bucharest one...

Any other concerts you know of?

I also started downloading "Dangerous the Short Films" (also full DVD)...downloading very sloooowly.:(

Also in full DVD i have "HIStory Video Greatest Hits Part-I" & HIStory on Film Part-II" and "Number Ones".

Recently found a better quality of "Ghosts" & "Making of Thriller", also, full DVD of "Moonwalker".

The only good thing about MJ's death is that there is a virtual gold mine of his music, films, video's, documentaries, etc. available for download that didn't exist when he was alive.:(