MENTALIST NOW TOO STUCK UP TO PROVIDE DETAILS?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
*POURS HONEY ALL OVER CASSIE AND TACKLES HER TO THE GROUND*

I'll rip your eyes out!!!!!!!!!!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I PUT ON MY ROBE AND WIZARD HAT.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
was there a fabulous feast of yummy seafood?

There was actually. I went out to dinner to a fantastic restaurant and went a bit crazy on the menu. I ended up having double stuffed squid (with feta cheese and mustard sauce) as my main meal and it was great.

was there cake?
A day late but better late then never.

how much ouzo consumed?

how much wine/scotch/other condiments eradicated?
No ouzo. But alcohol in general reached some pretty insane levels. I felt like absolute shit the next day and I was a lot poorer for the privilege which is always a good indication. Still managed to resit smoking though!

where are the birthday kisses from gorgeous Greek women pix?
Lots of birthday kisses from lots of cute Greek girls but my girlfriend looked the best on the night and I get to keep her.

where are the gang at the local bar holding you up and toasting you pix?
It was all present and my friends laid it on big time for me but nobody was taking pictures that night so I have nothing to show for it. :(

you've changed, man! :(
Sorry I've been tired. I just got back to Greece in time for my birthday. I've been in Liverpool for the past week selling beachballs outside Anfield. :rapture:

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
fair enough. thank you for the run-down even if no pix.
and...LIVERPOOL!? whoot! had I known, I would've asked you to pick me up a scarf!

annnnd... well done - still not smoking!! hang in there!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Hmmmm.. Menty is plotting to take over the world with beachballs.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
omg. I AM slow today! :D

already posted my rant about that.

first time I'd ever seen a balloon win a footy match.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I was gonna say, an actual Menty trip to the Motherland would be heralded well in advance, with meetups and manly hugglez and many photos of drunken MFers in their natural habitat (the inside of a glass LOL).

Ishcabittle

...alcohol in general reached some pretty insane levels. I felt like absolute shit the next day and I was a lot poorer for the privilege which is always a good indication. Still managed to resit smoking though!

WELL DONE, I WOULD AHVE CRUBLEMED.

in fact, that's how i started smoking again after i had quit for six odd months. my birthday rolled around and i was all like, "c'mon, one pack of ultra lights, what's that going to do, really?"

the acid didn't help neither.