MENtalist set to DESTROY TK as we know it!!

It starts with INFOLINK baby!

Can he be stopped??

Will his BLIND AS FUCK supporters turn a blind eye to his EVIL MONEY GRUBBIN' TREACHEROUS WAYS??

Of course they will...they have been conditioned and whipped like the little pussy whores they are!;)

Just sayin'

SAD!

Let the excuses as to WHY the INFOLINK ads are essential commence...

*YAWNS*

And remember, this is ONLY the beginning...FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS!!!

PLAN: EVACUATION TO RADIO KINGDOM is a GO btw!;)

Escape routes & an exit plan are outlined in a map provided by jack via pm.

JUST SAY "NO" TO DOOM!!

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Is it one of those things based on what you post? Try posting dick and penis more Henoch?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Will his BLIND AS FUCK supporters turn a blind eye to his EVIL MONEY GRUBBIN' TREACHEROUS WAYS??

I don't think it quite works that way, dear. He owns the site, so he does what he wants with it, and what's more he does it without telling anyone, because it's nobody else's business. If you think about it, it's a bit like me telling you how you should wash & iron a pair of your jeans or a shirt. It's just none of my business.

If it's that bad here, I guess it's a good job that it is very much a dead board these days, isn't it?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I've seen deader!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I don't think it quite works that way, dear. He owns the site, so he does what he wants with it, and what's more he does it without telling anyone, because it's nobody else's business. If you think about it, it's a bit like me telling you how you should wash & iron a pair of your jeans or a shirt. It's just none of my business.

If it's that bad here, I guess it's a good job that it is very much a dead board these days, isn't it?

Kiss you, or kill you?