MENTY appreciation thread 2009

Seph

Retired Account
dont let aquachonga think its ok to do it! :painkiller:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
he never made me one, i asked him and gagh they both boyed me off.

I think I asked for one once but it was when he was busy with about 20 other av requests.

Mentalist seems like a nice enough guy. IDK though since I mostly lurk the MF and never use the TK chat I've hardly interacted with him these past few years.

Seph

Retired Account
I think I asked for one once but it was when he was busy with about 20 other av requests.

Mentalist seems like a nice enough guy. IDK though since I mostly lurk the MF and never use the TK chat I've hardly interacted with him these past few years.

the point is we have known each other our whole lives an i dont deserve one lol

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Menty invented freedom.

Seph

Retired Account
and the black plague...

Seph

Retired Account
Hes always showing off about how he invented mild salsa....

oh yeah and golf...

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you everybody. I'm not sure how to deal with all this love.

*hands out "MENTY IS FUCKING AWESOME" badges and T-Shirts to everybody*

Truth is I wouldn't have bothered taking over TK if I didn't love you all like fluffy baby pandas with pink bonnets and woolly shoes.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Truth is I wouldn't have bothered taking over TK if I didn't love you all like fluffy baby pandas with pink bonnets and woolly shoes.
Stop talking about my private Facebook albums! :mad:

EDIT: OK, first order of business in the new regime -- getting rid of these lame extra smileys that were added and renamed to replace ours, all for that lame network thing that no longer exists.

I VOLUNTEER, SIR!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
If Natalie Portman was here I'm sure she'd say she appreciates Menty. If Natalie Portman was here.

Ishcabittle

SO IT WAS YOU!! YOU DASTARDLY DASTARD!! SHE WAS GOING TO BE MINE, ALL MINE AND YOU RUINED IT!!!!

*runs off sobbing*

Seph

Retired Account
well if ur that on edge.... how do u think u wudda lived with pressure ish?

peer_pressure1.jpg