MENTY you should start watching this NOW

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's only 17 days.

Just lock yourself in a room and pretend to your lady friend that you've been kdinapped by "Tusken Raiders" (she won't know what they are.)

CaptainWacky

I am absolutely going to bump this thread EVERY DAY until I CONVINCE Menty that he should abandon all he holds dear in life in order to watch Nikki making Nikki-faces and John McCririck eating crackers in his pants at 3am AND POSSIBLY THE RETURN OF VICTOR ON FRIDAY...

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/150839

CaptainWacky

Josie's walked out, Menty. JOSIE'S WALKED OUT!

(You're never going to read this.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He has been alerted at Facebook. He is convalescing and SHOULD SEE THIS YAH?

CaptainWacky

Seriously though, usually when I do the follow-Menty-about-telling-him-to-watch-BB-and-post-in-this-forum I'm not being ENTIRELY serious because I DO understand that he has a life and responsibilities and a human female to pleasure and keeps coming down with exotic illnesses and has to keep TK running and BB probably sucks anyway...

But if he isn't interested in watching a Big Brother with Nikki Grahame and Victor Ebuwa in the same house then I don't want to know him anymore.

Seph

Retired Account
97794137322427634300.jpg

CaptainWacky

I'm willing to sacrifice any dignity I have left for this.

Seph

Retired Account
all 2 grains of it?

CaptainWacky

EGGS-SACTLY.

Seph

Retired Account
72003548804753945008.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
EGGS AND UBB ARE FULL OF PROTEIN AND CHOLESTEROL! ASK MOM!

CaptainWacky

He'll probably say "oh, Victor, my favourite BB housemate of all time who I used to talk to Wacky about in 2004 was on? Why didn't you tell me!" in a few weeks.

CaptainWacky

Victor and Michelle are in the Bedsit now and they just sent an evil clown to chase Nikki about. I was in tears of laughter.

Just saying!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Fuckin insane. Aww, but poor old Nikki. So confused. "Why do you keep POINTING AT ME?" :D

CaptainWacky

This is the kind of thing me and Menty used to dream of in steamy late night MSN convos. :(

Seph

Retired Account
again...

97794137322427634300.jpg

CaptainWacky

We were so young.

Seph

Retired Account
:rofl:

Seph

Retired Account
life got in the way for me and menty when we were around 13-14.