Mercy

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I missed most of Mercy because I was in the chat and didn't realize it started at 8pm! I did see the last 10-15 minutes and it seems like a good show. Trachtenboobs is very cute and adorable in her nurse clothes! lol

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
YES! New show called Mercy, she and her boobs plays a nurse.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Well, one of them winked at the camera!

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I'M ABOUT TO WATCH IT.

I'M REALLY FUCKING EXCITED.

EVEN THOUGH IT'S A SHOW ABOUT NURSES.

IT'S A SHOW ABOUT TRACHTENURSES.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I downloaded it and will watch shortly and post an unbiased review.

CaptainWacky

As an actual show it's not something I'd watch regularly. The writing was forced and cliched, the main character (Veronica) was annoying and couldn't pronounce "Iraq" correctly despite serving there (as she kept reminding people...again and again.) I did like Kate Mulgrew as her drunk mother but she had less than a minute's screentime.

MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG is really good looking and has nice skin and I liked her scenes.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Why are you side-stepping the meat issue?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Mercy got really bad reviews, but I didn't think it was that bad. Some of the plot was a bit iffy and the lead character is weird, but if they'd focus more on the nurse stuff and less on the personal life stuff it would be MUCH better.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Although I'm totally biased when I say this I really do think that the show should split it's focus among the characters. The lead character really isn't likable enough (at the moment) to carry the whole show.

Of course this was just the first episode, for all we know the other episodes could focus on the other characters more (please do this please).

But I'll still watch it becuase I'm CRAZY LIKE THAT.

CaptainWacky

MEAT.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Mercy got really bad reviews, but I didn't think it was that bad. Some of the plot was a bit iffy and the lead character is weird, but if they'd focus more on the nurse stuff and less on the personal life stuff it would be MUCH better.

Then it would just end up like ER.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I'm going to hijack this into a proper Mercy thread even though it's only me and Cassie and maybe sometimes Wacky who will watch it (MORE PEOPLE SHOULD WATCH IT).

I liked this episode much more than the pilot. The characters were more interesting and the story was more interesting and Michelle played softball and might be a lesbian and they said she has sily hair which she does! AND Colm Meany. Briefly.

I hope it stays like this. :)

BONUS GIFS (linked for CASSIE's sake)
http://picturehoster.info/images/4pl0eff4ufzbhog1y04i.gif
http://picturehoster.info/images/v3dg9jeynyg70c72a0f8.gif