Merkel says German multi-cultural society has failed

The Question

Eternal
your theory:

common thread in the organizations that defend it against the telling of that truth.

That's not a theory. Do you even know what a theory is?

florid
incarnadine
reverie
cupidity
theory - 8 dictionary results
the·o·ry   
[thee-uh-ree, theer-ee] Show IPA
–noun, plural -ries.
a coherent group of general propositions used as principles of explanation for a class of phenomena: Einstein's theory of relativity.
a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact.
Mathematics . a body of principles, theorems, or the like, belonging to one subject: number theory.
the branch of a science or art that deals with its principles or methods, as distinguished from its practice: music theory.
a particular conception or view of something to be done or of the method of doing it; a system of rules or principles.
contemplation or speculation.
guess or conjecture.

I'm very clearly not constructing a theory, but rather suggesting an avenue of inquiry by which the other readers of this thread might arrive at a theory of their own.

your demand:

Take a look at every group which says multiculturalism is destructive, and see if you can't discover a common thread

You are demanding that your readers do your work for you.

Incorrect. I already have reached a conclusion of my own. However, I'm declining to share my conclusion and inviting others to reach their own.

Homo Erectus

You claim that there is a "common thread in the organizations that defend it against the telling of that truth", refuse to show any evidence of that being so, and in fact demand that your propositio isn't actually a theory. good on you.
I'm going to bed. Your years of internet experience have made me sleepy.

The Question

Eternal
Um... well, first off, I didn't demand anythng and didn't make a proposition. So no, I could not, grammatical propriety aside, have "demanded" that my proposition isn't a theory. Because, well, a theory has more requisite components than just a proposition, which I didn't even make.

What I did do was suggest an avenue of investigation; to wit: If you want to see something interesting regarding multiculturalism and just maybe who stands to gain the most power from the average decrease in education among native populations that results from it, all you have to do is look at the common thread between the groups that defend multiculturalism as a good thing when native populations know that it's not a good thing. In other words, you'll know who gains the most from it by identifying who pushes the hardest to defend it.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard

The Question

Eternal
Okay, well, let's take two examples, the U.S. and Germany. In both cases, where multiculturalism is criticized, the critics are labeled extremists. Who's doing the labeling in both countries, and what do they have in common?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Okay, well, let's take two examples, the U.S. and Germany. In both cases, where multiculturalism is criticized, the critics are labeled extremists.
Not automatically, at least not in Germany, as far as I witness. It usually depends on the quality of their arguments, the validity of the facts they present to state their cases, and the amount of hate speech they use to drive their points home. Also, in cases where the above does not apply, the ones doing the labelling usually belong to an extremist group with diametrically opposed convictions, or the yellow press, or are otherwise politically inept with no concept of what extremism is.

Who's doing the labeling in both countries,
People with their own agendas.

and what do they have in common?
The intent to muddy a very important sociopolitical discussion by reducing their opponents' view to a few catch-words.

The Question

Eternal
Both are good answers.

The Question

Eternal
That made more sense than most of what you say in English, Neon. :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Ich verstehen euch nicht, frau. Meine Deutsches ist kleine.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Excellent discussion folks.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
site-eye-book.gif