Messenger And Lord Raffles Follow SaintLucifer Into Brawl-Hall And Get Him Banned.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I daresay I am incredulous. I had absolutely no problems posting at Brawl-Hall, until Messenger and Lord Raffles had me banned from there by creating many duals of my account over there. They fooled the individuals at Brawl-Hall into believing it was me who was creating the duals.

Well done guys. I am out.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
The obsession MESSENGER and LORD RAFFLES both have for me is so astonishing I sit here in shock. It is bad enough having to recover from near-death, but to have someone be so crass as to follow an individual into another site simply because they are not receiving the attention they so crave is rather frightening. MESSENGER and LORD RAFFLES both decided all of the attention I was receiving at Brawl-Hall was too much for them, so they took matters into their own hands by creating duals of myself. Naturally this got me banned from that site. This smacks of MESSENGER's desperate attempts to get me banned from Wordforge. The only difference is that this time, I will not be returning to Brawl-Hall simply because I know he will find another way to get me banned. Kudos to him for succeeding twice, even if his methods smacked of whining and moaning and groaning like the little child he is. Toodles.

Lord Raffles

SaintLucifer said:
I daresay I am incredulous. I had absolutely no problems posting at Brawl-Hall, until Messenger and Lord Raffles had me banned from there by creating many duals of my account over there. They fooled the individuals at Brawl-Hall into believing it was me who was creating the duals.

Well done guys. I am out.

New and a bit alarming
Who'd have ever thought that this could be?
True that he's no Prince Charming
But there's something in him that I simply didn't see.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
FBI parte due said:
How shameful. They must be terrible people.

Shameful? I was praising them for succeeding. Did you not see my kudos to them? Even if the reasons for doing so were sick (they are too afraid to face me in Brawl-Hall because they noticed how I bitch-slapped the entire site).

Lord Raffles

SaintLucifer said:
The obsession MESSENGER and LORD RAFFLES both have for me is so astonishing I sit here in shock. It is bad enough having to recover from near-death, but to have someone be so crass as to follow an individual into another site simply because they are not receiving the attention they so crave is rather frightening. MESSENGER and LORD RAFFLES both decided all of the attention I was receiving at Brawl-Hall was too much for them, so they took matters into their own hands by creating duals of myself. Naturally this got me banned from that site. This smacks of MESSENGER's desperate attempts to get me banned from Wordforge. The only difference is that this time, I will not be returning to Brawl-Hall simply because I know he will find another way to get me banned. Kudos to him for succeeding twice, even if his methods smacked of whining and moaning and groaning like the little child he is. Toodles.

Awwww, and you had a sticky too...

Tyrant

lol-2.jpg

Tyrant

Please. Enough with your parlor tricks. The only one who could get you banned from such a site is yourself.

I'm going to post what you have written, right now. I'm sure it's not a case of you being so mortified by us that you would pretend you are unable to post there. No at all.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Messenger said:
Please. Enough with your parlor tricks. The only one who could get you banned from such a site is yourself.

I'm going to post what you have written, right now. I'm sure it's not a case of you being so mortified by us that you would pretend you are unable to post there. No at all.

Well I'll be! Since I started this thread, I can now get back in. It wouldn't have anything to do with Brawl-Hall discovering who my duals were now would it? I guess they locked all the duals until they could be certain it was not me.

That is correct, I am the only one who can be banned from such a site. You cannot. Why is that? Perhaps it has do to with your lameness? Do you not notice how people are laughing at you and telling you to take you Troll Kingdom bullshit back to Troll Kingdom? Exactly as I knew would happen.

I am mortified? By what? Whenever I have been banned, have I not always returned? A 'mortified' person does not return to the cause of his 'moritification'. That's suicide. We all know the duals were you and LORD RAFFLES. So you two would leave a different site, come to Brawl-Hall, create duals, all in an attempt to have me banned? If I am so 'mortified' as you claim, then why the need to create duals which caused others to demand I be banned? That makes absolutely no sense little man.

The mere fact you followed me to Brawl-Hall and began screaming 'Der Fuhrer is SaintLucifer' proves I have owned you at that site even before you showed up. Can you guess why I will never respond to you in Brawl-Hall? It's never going to happen, simply because you will go on with your 'I called your identity, I own you' claptrap. It will be a repeat of Wordforge. You will do everything in your power to get me banned. As you succeeded in doing so at Wordforge by screaming 'dual' 3 times and getting me banned 3 times (you are lucky I had already gotten myself banned the first time). You forget something chicklet, I have not been perma-banned at Brawl-Hall, therefore your histrionics will not work there.

Tyrant

Tyrant

SaintLucifer said:
Well I'll be! Since I started this thread, I can now get back in. It wouldn't have anything to do with Brawl-Hall discovering who my duals were now would it? I guess they locked all the duals until they could be certain it was not me.

That is correct, I am the only one who can be banned from such a site. You cannot. Why is that? Perhaps it has do to with your lameness? Do you not notice how people are laughing at you and telling you to take you Troll Kingdom bullshit back to Troll Kingdom? Exactly as I knew would happen.

I am mortified? By what? Whenever I have been banned, have I not always returned? A 'mortified' person does not return to the cause of his 'moritification'. That's suicide. We all know the duals were you and LORD RAFFLES. So you two would leave a different site, come to Brawl-Hall, create duals, all in an attempt to have me banned? If I am so 'mortified' as you claim, then why the need to create duals which caused others to demand I be banned? That makes absolutely no sense little man.

The mere fact you followed me to Brawl-Hall and began screaming 'Der Fuhrer is SaintLucifer' proves I have owned you at that site even before you showed up. Can you guess why I will never respond to you in Brawl-Hall? It's never going to happen, simply because you will go on with your 'I called your identity, I own you' claptrap. It will be a repeat of Wordforge. You will do everything in your power to get me banned. As you succeeded in doing so at Wordforge by screaming 'dual' 3 times and getting me banned 3 times (you are lucky I had already gotten myself banned the first time). You forget something chicklet, I have not been perma-banned at Brawl-Hall, therefore your histrionics will not work there.
Ok.

Tyrant

HELLO, LUCINDA

LOOK DEEPLY AT MY BEAUTIFUL MUG

bison1.jpg

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Messenger said:
http://brawl-hall.com/forums/showpost.php?p=806534&postcount=35

Luci declines a flaming match!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, speaking of parlour tricks. Did you happen to mention that is one of the 'duals' who is attempting to have me banned. Why not ask LORD RAFFLES who created that dual? Desperation is thy name. Unlike you, I need not resort to lies. By the way, the ban actually happened, even if for 25 minutes. Naturally they now know who my duals are, which is why they allowed me back in. Why would I 'pretend' to be banned for a period of 25 minutes, yet return the very moment I could return. You claim I pretended to be banned in order to avoid you and LORD RAFFLES in BH. If so, why would I immediately return the moment the ban ended? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Interesting that there had never been mention of me being banned until both you and LORD RAFFLES came crying into Brawl-Hall about who Der Fuhrer was. You do realise that people on this site will see the thread LORD RAFFLES created where he mentioned Der Fuhrer cannot spell because it does not have the German marks above it. Then there is also this:
http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showpost.php?p=924349&postcount=7

Stupid aren't you? So LORD RAFFLES turned down a chance to be challenged by you did he? Awwwww. There is something wrong with an individual who calls out a dual. The very fact you would post that and claim I declined anything is further proof of your desperation and pwning by the great SaintLucifer.

SaintPwnsalot

*ROFLMAO*

It would appear that our sickly servant of laughs, SaintLucifer, has squirmed his way into tolerance after being PWned and outed by the gracious servants of the Empire of Pwnsalot, Lord Raffles and MESSEDUP.

It is strange to see someone of your want-to-be dashing hide like a little bitch at BRAWL HALL. As I have always stated. You are nothing more than a servant in my Empire of PWning. You will do well to know your place among your superiors but it is doubtful that you are capable of learning the slightlest bit of humility even when it smacks you in the face.

*ROFLMAO*

PWned.

OH CANADA

Lord Raffles

SaintLucifer said:
Ah, speaking of parlour tricks. Did you happen to mention that is one of the 'duals' who is attempting to have me banned. Why not ask LORD RAFFLES who created that dual? Desperation is thy name. Unlike you, I need not resort to lies. By the way, the ban actually happened, even if for 25 minutes. Naturally they now know who my duals are, which is why they allowed me back in. Why would I 'pretend' to be banned for a period of 25 minutes, yet return the very moment I could return. You claim I pretended to be banned in order to avoid you and LORD RAFFLES in BH. If so, why would I immediately return the moment the ban ended? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Interesting that there had never been mention of me being banned until both you and LORD RAFFLES came crying into Brawl-Hall about who Der Fuhrer was. You do realise that people on this site will see the thread LORD RAFFLES created where he mentioned Der Fuhrer cannot spell because it does not have the German marks above it. Then there is also this:
http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showpost.php?p=924349&postcount=7

Stupid aren't you? So LORD RAFFLES turned down a chance to be challenged by you did he? Awwwww. There is something wrong with an individual who calls out a dual. The very fact you would post that and claim I declined anything is further proof of your desperation and pwning by the great SaintLucifer.

Everyone knows the duals belong to you; as mentioned before, you never change your style so it's pretty obvious.