Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Messenger Judges You Here

A Karas said:
Meh...now that was lame, and predictable from you. ;)
A Karas isn't a loser so to speak. He definitely lacks self-confidence, of course, but that doesn't mean he isn't successful in some ways.

I think he lacks a profound intellectual stimulation in life, which is why he searches the Internets for it. But the more disturbing prospect is that he searches for purpose here.

Tell me, have you expressed anything regarding a purpose here, or is it just panderings?

Oh please, don't hesitate; I can judge you without even the slightest inconvenience beset upon me.

S. SaDiablo said:
What about me?
Your online persona is odd, to say the least. You want the positive attention from the masses and that's not faultful in itself.

I don't know or care enough about you as a poster here to continue.

Sarek said:
This should be good.

Bring it on.
Oh, Sarek, Sarek.

Sarek is pretty much an over-the-hill chap. He says nothing of real interest; his only strength lies within his tenacity, and even that stems from his inability to uproot his lazy ass from Troll Kingdom.

Sarek is sarek, the normal guy, who simply hangs around trolls to feel cool in trying to impressing them. Nothing more, nothing less.

Ultros said:
Oh, Sarek, Sarek.

Sarek is pretty much an over-the-hill chap. He says nothing of real interest; his only strength lies within his tenacity, and even that stems from his inability to uproot his lazy ass from Troll Kingdom.

Sarek is sarek, the normal guy, who simply hangs around trolls to feel cool in trying to impressing them. Nothing more, nothing less.

After all this time you still don't understand me. The mighty Messenger isn't as insightful as he thinks he is. ;)

Perhaps they didn't like your analysis. I'd ask you to do a reading for me, but I don't think you know me very well.

Ultros said:
A Karas isn't a loser so to speak. He definitely lacks self-confidence, of course, but that doesn't mean he isn't successful in some ways.

Meh.

I think he lacks a profound intellectual stimulation in life, which is why he searches the Internets for it. But the more disturbing prospect is that he searches for purpose here.

If you mean, that in real life, I'm surrounded by idiots, and anti-social folk, then you're right in some ways. Then again, there are a few idiots here on TK as well.

[
Tell me, have you expressed anything regarding a purpose here, or is it just panderings?

Same reason why some others are here...