Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Messenger Judges You Here

Oh, great Ultros...all seeing and knowing. Wise soothsayer of TK.

Hell, I don't know where I'm going with this. I'm practically typing in my sleep. Never mind.

Hambil said:
Go for it, I know you want to.
You are one who does not care for teh Internets. You log onto TK, go about your day, except when it comes to ME. Somehow, I'm always able to squirm my way into your daily routine here at TK, and I'll never be forgiven for that, nor do I ask to be.

Friday said:
Oh, great Ultros...all seeing and knowing. Wise soothsayer of TK.

Hell, I don't know where I'm going with this. I'm practically typing in my sleep. Never mind.
You're just wierd. Figure yourself out first.

Messenger is a natural cameleon. A person with many faces and identities. Mainly because he is mentally unstable, causing him to go through a series of personality changes. Can't help but create endless duals, and practically lives in TK. Cait should charge him rent. Has no friends, doesn't want any. Which, is why he acts the way he does. His arch nemesis is Sarek.

A Karas said:
Messenger is a natural cameleon. A person with many faces and identities. Mainly because he is mentally unstable, causing him to go through a series of personality changes. Can't help but create endless duals, and practically lives in TK. Cait should charge him rent. Has no friends, doesn't want any. Which, is why he acts the way he does. His arch nemesis is Sarek.

Close.

A Karas said:
Meh, that's somewhat parallel to my situation, but your assessment is solely one of pure luck.

I create duals because they help me sow chaos here. Because I can. Whatever meaning you choose to attach to that is your own.

Tell me, did my summary of you influence yours of me in any way?

Ultros said:
Meh, that's somewhat parallel to my situation, but you assessment is solely one of pure luck.

Nope, just good observation. ;)

I create duals because they help me sow chaos here. Because I can.

Everyone knows that though...duh...

Tell me, did my summary of you influence yours of me in any way?

Meh, I figured, what the hell...why not. ;)

Deni said:
Ok, you can do mine...but be gentle! :)
You're far too casual too judge, my dear. You are perhaps the only sane person in this entire lot, including Tiff and Mono.

Lets analysis Messenger.

Messenger is a well know, long time member of TK. One that, though he posted often, felt that he was largely ignored by the other members of TK. During the massive DLA dual fiasco, combined with a drug-induced period of extreme self-pity, he created multiple duals to try and become noticed. Each dual was supposed to embody a characteristic of his true personality. But in the end, each dual degenerated into the rude, crass, obnoxious persona that we've seen lately. The one gift a dual can give a person is the ability to be a monster without fear of being discovered unless you royally fuck up. But once you experience that freedom, it’s hard to deny the temptation in the future.

The problem now is, because he's gotten the attention that he craves with his duals, it's impossible for him to return to his normal persona. Not only did that persona embody the lighter, nicer side of his personality, but he'd lose the respect of other TK members if they found out who he really is. That's why he's screaming for his usernames to be banned. The inability to use them due to someone else’s actions might allow him to go back to his original name. He doesn't possess the desire or the will power to stop using the duals on his own and he can try and make everyone believe that they were banned from the site because the staff at TK won’t out his duals.

It really is a case of the dark side controlling him. But he wants someone else to remove the temptation and ability for him.

Sarek said:
Lets analysis Messenger.

Messenger is a well know, long time member of TK. One that, though he posted often, felt that he was largely ignored by the other members of TK. During the massive DLA dual fiasco, combined with a drug-induced period of extreme self-pity, he created multiple duals to try and become noticed. Each dual was supposed to embody a characteristic of his true personality. But in the end, each dual degenerated into the rude, crass, obnoxious persona that we've seen lately. The one gift a dual can give a person is the ability to be a monster without fear of being discovered unless you royally fuck up. But once you experience that freedom, it’s hard to deny the temptation in the future.

The problem now is, because he's gotten the attention that he craves with his duals, it's impossible for him to return to his normal persona. Not only did that persona embody the lighter, nicer side of his personality, but he'd lose the respect of other TK members if they found out who he really is. That's why he's screaming for his usernames to be banned. The inability to use them due to someone else’s actions might allow him to go back to his original name. He doesn't possess the desire or the will power to stop using the duals on his own and he can try and make everyone believe that they were banned from the site because the staff at TK won’t out his duals.

It really is a case of the dark side controlling him. But he wants someone else to remove the temptation and ability for him.
Owned.

But let's read what he has to write...

Not really.

I don't expect you to admit to it anyways. That would be both foolish and against character on your part anyways.

Sarek said:
Lets analysis Messenger.
What sort of grammar is that for a Homeland Security agent?
Messenger is a well know, long time member of TK. One that, though he posted often, felt that he was largely ignored by the other members of TK.
it's a good cover, but I have no doubts that I'm not ignored 100%, ever.

During the massive DLA dual fiasco, combined with a drug-induced period of extreme self-pity,
What drugs?
he created multiple duals to try and become noticed.
I was noticed when Caitriona elevated me to stardom, you loser.
Each dual was supposed to embody a characteristic of his true personality.
It's quite possible.
But in the end, each dual degenerated into the rude, crass, obnoxious persona that we've seen lately.
Translation: I've been an ass to him, and he's been one to me in response. Therefor, he is the ass.
The one gift a dual can give a person is the ability to be a monster without fear of being discovered unless you royally fuck up. But once you experience that freedom, it’s hard to deny the temptation in the future.
I've given a completely new meaning towards the term.
The problem now is, because he's gotten the attention that he craves with his duals, it's impossible for him to return to his normal persona.
I've never been one to crave such attention, until you fools began to stick your necks out for me.
Not only did that persona embody the lighter, nicer side of his personality, but he'd lose the respect of other TK members if they found out who he really is.
Which you tried to do, more than once, and flopped each time.
That's why he's screaming for his usernames to be banned.
A simple request which intellectual TK midgits like yourself could never understand.
The inability to use them due to someone else’s actions might allow him to go back to his original name.
I've given some away.
He doesn't possess the desire or the will power to stop using the duals on his own and he can try and make everyone believe that they were banned from the site because the staff at TK won’t out his duals.
I was sort of hoping for it, but they outed me in other ways. Mainly Caitriona, to her shame.

What Dark Side controlling me? It's of my own creation, and I very much enjoy it.

You aren't fit for troll kingdom, you gook.

Ultros said:
What sort of grammar is that for a Homeland Security agent?

it's a good cover, but I have no doubts that I'm not ignored 100%, ever.

What drugs?

I was noticed when Caitriona elevated me to stardom, you loser.
It's quite possible.

Translation: I've been an ass to him, and he's been one to me in response. Therefor, he is the ass.
I've given a completely new meaning towards the term.

I've never been one to crave such attention, until you fools began to stick your necks out for me.
Which you tried to do, more than once, and flopped each time.
A simple request which intellectual TK midgits like yourself could never understand.
I've given some away.
I was sort of hoping for it, but they outed me in other ways. Mainly Caitriona, to her shame.

What Dark Side controlling me? It's of my own creation, and I very much enjoy it.

You aren't fit for troll kingdom, you gook.

LOL. Yeah, I hit a nerve.

To make it simple, I never said you were ignored 100 percent of the time. Just enough to cause you to pity yourself.

Call me all the names you want, I really don't care. It's about the only thing you're good at and great way to deflect the conversation from the real issue. Especially when it hits close to home. ;)

Sarek said:
LOL. Yeah, I hit a nerve.
Lets analysis Messenger.

LOL