Messenger Status Report

Messy

First of all, I promise not to steal any of your high scores. That's guaranteed.

There's no second or third. I can make waves when it strikes my fancy, and it strikes me now, so I will make waves. But the groundbreaking stuff I will hold off until part 2, if my plan is complete. You will all be privy to it and go like "Oh wow, we are so glad we know you, because you're plan was so awesome!" End status report.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Are you still fat?

Actually, no, he isn't - That's Loktar on the left and me on the right earlier this year.

3352.imgcache.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
First of all, I promise not to steal any of your high scores. That's guaranteed.

There's no second or third. I can make waves when it strikes my fancy, and it strikes me now, so I will make waves. But the groundbreaking stuff I will hold off until part 2, if my plan is complete. You will all be privy to it and go like "Oh wow, we are so glad we know you, because you're plan was so awesome!" End status report.

You know the drill, Paul. If you squeeze the base on the upstroke when masturbating, you won't come so quickly.

Happy New Year, btw.