Michael Dorn: I'm developing a Worf TV series

Enkephalen

My Stars!
I don't believe a Worf series has legs, except to crawl away as a failed attempt to wring a last hoorah for Star Trek. Every episode would be Worf inserting a stick in an opening and the rest of the cast trying to pull it out. No emotions to vent other than a bad temper flaring to life every five minutes and much ado about his head ridges.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Yeah, I'd watch the show for the penis parade, but I always thought Woof was like a conservative Republican in the middle of a crowd of liberal Democrats.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Maybe they could make this a hard R rated series on Cinemax with lots of male Klingon full frontal and violence... like that steam room scene in Eastern Promises.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Well, they never show full frontal except on maybe HBO and only a flash. Being the connoissuer of the male member that I am (ahem), I take note of these things. Being a Klingfree sheet, they'd probably put ridges on his dick just to make him interesting. I know lots of interest would be shown -- avid interest bordering on obsession (he's got fins). . .wait would that make it a frilly dilly? But I digress. . .

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Yes, it is. Remember when they made a big deal on ST: NG about his back ridges. Everyone was supposed to ooooo and ahhhhh about it? Simpler times.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
How about a Jake Sisko series where he becomes a cage fighter?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'd sooner believe (and prefer to watch) Kasidy Yates-Sisko: Kage Fighter!

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
SO THIS IS FAST-TRACKING ITS WAY ON THE SCREEN EH? LOLWUT

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
ENGAGE!

CaptainWacky

Maybe Bob Orci is interested in it.

CaptainWacky

Still developing it, Michael?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
How's it going, Michael? Huh? Going well?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I heard he is now developing Klingon slash opera.

SAUSAGEMAN

From October 9th, 2014
TrekMovie: Regarding the proposed ‘Captain Worf’ TV series, is there any update on that? Has there been any progress?

Michael Dorn: We have a script. We have idea. We have all the framework. But we are waiting for Paramount to say yes or no. Not in terms of doing it, but in terms of having to shoot something. Because if they say "no, you can’t do it" there is no need to keep going…So we are asking them, can we do this? Can we make money? Can we sell it as a pilot? And if they say "no, forget it," then it’s over.

TrekMovie: In terms of cast, any ideas who you would like in it?

Michael Dorn: There are a couple of ideas but they are all just talk right now. We don’t want to do too much casting right now. We want to bring some of the Next Generation people back. Definitely Marina [Sirtis], LeVar [Burton]. We have an idea for Patrick [Stewart] in the pilot episode. But it kind of depends. Because the thing is that the show can stand on its own without trying to bring everybody back and so I only want to do it if it means something to the story. For the new characters we are going to go with people that are kind of known in the science fiction world. Not for Star Trek, but kind of known.

The poor guy is just leaving tons of messages to assistants' assistants and they're all getting immediately deleted :(

CaptainWacky

Remember Martok and Gowron rapping at conventions...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The only hope the show has is as a fan series, which only remotely interests me because he dangled the Patrick Stewart carrot.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Maybe YAHOO will be interested...