Michael Jackson autopsy report

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Here are some of the findings from the Los Angeles County coroner's autopsy of Michael Jackson:

_ He was 5-foot-9 and weighed 136 pounds.

_ There were dark tattoos on his eyebrows and around his eyes, a pink tattoo around his lips and what appeared to be a dark tattoo on the front of his scalp.

_ He was balding and suffered from a skin disease that reduced pigment and left patches of white skin.

_ Osteoarthritis was visible in the lower spine and some fingers.

_ He had multiple scars around his body, including behind his ears, along one shoulder, at the base of his neck and near his navel.

_ His heart was strong but his lungs were inflamed. Other organs appeared normal.

_ The anesthetic propofol, four other sedatives, the pain killer Lidocaine and a resuscitative drug were found in Jackson's system. His stomach had no discernible pills.

_ No illegal drugs or alcohol were detected.

_ The manner of death was ruled a homicide based, in part, on the propofol being administered in a non-hospital setting without any appropriate medical need.

_ Consistent with CPR attempts, Jackson had a bruised chest and his sternum and several ribs were fractured.

His heart was strong. :(

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
suffered from a skin disease that reduced pigment and left patches of white skin.

Absolute final proof from an independent source that he had vitiligo and didn't "turn himself white"

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Have to say I'm very surprised by that, I didn't know vitiligo could have that widespread effects.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Oh, I wondered if he still had the rest bleached to match. That makes sense.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
There are several people in my area (went to school with one of them) who have vitiligo. It's probably too expensive for them to have the rest of their skin bleached to match the white patches. As they've gotten older the white patches have gotten bigger. One lady works at the nursing home my grandma stayed in to recover from surgery, her arms are almost totally white.

CaptainWacky

Kara-Louise had vitilgo and it made her hair grey, but Fuddlemiff made fun of her too. :(

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
lol, I do actually know people with it, I know it's not a made up thing! I just thought it was odd she didn't dye her hair. Made her look ancient.

CaptainWacky

She was trying to look like Rogue! If only she'd been in the same year as Marcus.