Mickey Mouse has Turned to the Dark Side

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
After just hearing about how George Lucas sold all rights and titles of "Star Wars" to Disney for a little over 4 Billion Dollars, I dread to think what the little rodents of the Magic Kingdom plan on doing with it. :eek:

I fear..evil plans are at work.....

Groovella

New Disney rides I suspect.
All those Star Wars geeks have grandkids now.

I once had sex with a guy dressed up as Darth Vader.

Groovella

He didn't just sell Star Wars, he sold his entire company.
I heard. Might be disney had to buy the whole shabang in order to not run into copyright infringements.

Lucas is Star wars centred.
Did he not also own THX.
So they get that too.

Seph

Retired Account
Lucas has written into it that they can't make any of the new episodes without him being executive producers on them though at least

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oscar-Winning Scribe Michael Arndt Penned Treatment For Next Three ‘Star Wars’ Fims; Will Work On ‘Episode VII’

By DOMINIC PATTEN | Thursday November 8, 2012 @ 2:06pm PST

Michael Arndt has written a treatment for not just one but the next three Star Wars films coming from Disney, Deadline has learned. The Oscar-winning Little Miss Sunshine screenwriter, who also penned Toy Story 3 and the upcoming The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, is also in line to work on the script for Star Wars Episode VII next year.

Arndt was brought on board by Lucasfilm months ago to put together ideas to take the franchise forward, a source with knowledge of the situation says. This was before the October 30 $4 billion sale of George Lucas’ company to Disney was finalized, The result was the “pretty extensive and detailed treatment for what would be the next three movies, the trilogy,” that Disney CEO Bob Iger referred to when the company’s acquisition of Lucasfilm was announced. Iger also announced plans for the new series of Star Wars films that day. “We’ve got a lengthy treatment that comes with this that we feel really good about and the film is in what I’ll call early-stage development right now,” the Disney boss said. Arndt is repped by the Verve Talent and Literary Agency.

JIMMYBANG

Well Sedated
Well I guess Space Mountain is gonna get a huge make over.

I heard it's a toss up between that old contractor Bob Villa, and those Queer Guys With the Straight Eyes.