Mid Life Crisis?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
More like midlife renaissance.

I've hooked up with these folks from Florida that run a 5star resort in Miami. They've got a fleet of luxury yachts, and they "timeshare" time on them. You can buy however many weeks on whatever boat you want, and have it go anywhere you want. It's pretty wild. The owners of the company were at our hotel last weekend and we had a ball. I just got back from an overnight in FL and it looks like I'm going to concierge for them.

Travel. Finally.

jack

:)

Lord Waffles

Ah,Florida you say?I thought I saw a balding man speed past my house in a corvette whilst blaring Bon Jovi.He also appeared to have an earring in his ear and was wearing a hawaiian print shirt.Mid life crisis indeed!;)

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Donovan

beer, I want beer

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Lord Waffles said:
Ah,Florida you say?I thought I saw a balding man speed past my house in a corvette whilst blaring Bon Jovi.He also appeared to have an earring in his ear and was wearing a hawaiian print shirt.Mid life crisis indeed!;)

The hawaiian shirt makes it believable!

jack

:bigass:

jack

I could do this forever you know?

jack

I like it when Geedis and Eric fight over whether the gutters still suck, always sucked or used to not suck but suck now.

Eric made the (rather good point) that after being gone for four years the Gutters are dead. Pete agrees. We all agree actually.

But not Bogner. Damn, now there's a bone that dawg can gnaw on!

I think, starting tomorrow, I'll rededicate the Zone. We'll see what the "heart and soul" is really all about then, won't we?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
jack said:

I've hooked up with these folks from Florida that run a 5star resort in Miami. They've got a fleet of luxury yachts, and they "timeshare" time on them. You can buy however many weeks on whatever boat you want, and have it go anywhere you want. It's pretty wild. The owners of the company were at our hotel last weekend and we had a ball. I just got back from an overnight in FL and it looks like I'm going to concierge for them.

Travel. Finally.
Hmmm... interesting. You concierge for luxury yacht owners. I am good friends with an airport manager who is also a pilot and scuba diver teacher. I may have to look into leasing a barrier island off of Georgia. Could be an enterprise in the making.

jack

well, even better than that...I concierge for the people who book the weeks on the yachts, not the owners themselves.

jack

LOL!

Mr. Toad

Banned

more like a midlife Dark Ages for you, little man.

I've hooked up with these folks from Florida that run a 5star resort in Miami.

Read: you're stalking some rich guests at the hotel you bellhop in.

They've got a fleet of luxury yachts, and they "timeshare" time on them.

Read: they own an old fishing trawler

It's pretty wild.

Don't exert yourself too much, Vap - wouldn't want another heart scare.

The owners of the company were at our hotel last weekend and we had a ball.

Read: The owners of the company were at the hotel you work in, and you tried to grope their balls.

I just got back from an overnight in FL and it looks like I'm going to concierge for them.

read: You're going to be their cabin boy. I don't think that's really a step-up from being a bellhop, my wee sea-faring Gnome. face it, you hit the glass ceiling for gnomes years ago.

Travel. Finally.

Insanity. Finally.

Mr. Toad

Banned
Does nobody think it strange that a 60 year old man has to 'prove' his worth to a message board full of retarded kids. If that's not an indication of a midlife crisis, I don't know what is.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
[Spoken]
We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well they're no friends of mine
I say, we can go where we want to
A place where they will never find
And we can act like we come from out of this world
Leave the real one far behind
And we can dance