Mid Life Crisis?

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Mr. Toad said:
Does nobody think it strange that a 60 year old man has to 'prove' his worth to a message board full of retarded kids. If that's not an indication of a midlife crisis, I don't know what is.
Haven't you got anything else better to do than leave your vile droppings around here?
You've got a beef with Jack; you've been badly pwn3d by Jack to follow him around like a lost puppy: I don't give a flying damn. Most of us here don't either.
Shut up and contribute or get out.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Does anyone think it strange that a little girl shoe fetishist that got caught can't let go and continues to stalk a middle aged man on the Internets?

He'll never contribute, his raison d'etre is to stalk me. Ever since I accidently discovered he was buying little girl shoes on eBay, he can't let it go.

At least Bogner keeps his fat ass in the Gutters where he belongs. He did not enjoy the last beating he got when he "visited". rofl who could blame him? After being slammed by Jenny he thought he'd regain a little of his footing trying to prove he didn't "rape laugh" this nice woman, a friend supposedly.

Tough to say which of the two of you are the bigger coward.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm sure you'll start a thread at Commie correcting my grammour, as some evidence of how failed my life has become :)

Completely irrevocably PWNED

Kim Nyholm

courtesy of VDK
jack said:
More like midlife renaissance.

I've hooked up with these folks from Florida that run a 5star resort in Miami. They've got a fleet of luxury yachts, and they "timeshare" time on them. You can buy however many weeks on whatever boat you want, and have it go anywhere you want. It's pretty wild. The owners of the company were at our hotel last weekend and we had a ball. I just got back from an overnight in FL and it looks like I'm going to concierge for them.

Travel. Finally.

Sounds nice if it's true, (which it probably isn't), but remember something:
it doesn't matter how far your travels may take you, you'll still be a wretched little nut job.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Kim Nyholm said:
Sounds nice if it's true, (which it probably isn't), but remember something:
it doesn't matter how far your travels may take you, you'll still be a wretched little nut job.
Let me remind YOU something. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT.
Go back to your little gutter, we don't give a damn here about your little feud. Get over it.