Mind your manners

SuperPimp Obama

God and Emperor of America
Hello, this is Barak "Superpimp" Obama and i want to ask a serious question.

Is your Cracker daughter under my presidential desk slobbing on my ebony knob right now? You know I love to violate Honkey women..

So is it HER? Where is your daughter? As President I vow to violatew the mouths and assess of all Peckerwood women. I will treat them like cum dumpsters and splooge my African jism onto their white faces.

HA HA HA HA..fucking Honkeys!

SuperPimp Obama

Im Boning Your Daughter, White Boy!

Religion-Flowchart_1.jpg

My religion is Jungle Fever. I force white women to slob on my knob as I violate all their orfices.

SuperPimp Obama

SuperPimp Obama

An interesting documentary about the 'validity' of Jesus Christ. Presnts some interesting facts and has some really neat interviews about the beginnings of the Christian religion. I really recommend watching it. The last 10 minutes or so are the director's personal crusade against the school that taught him the fear of God. However, the incredibly awkward moment he creates at the end is hysterical.

It's available on most torrent sites.

Anyone else seen it? Care to comment?

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU HONKETY MUTHAFUCKER!

SuperPimp Obama

My religion is Jungle Fever. I force white women to slob on my knob as I violate all their orfices.

SHUT THE MUTHAFUCKING UP, DIRK, YOU CRACKER BASTARD! I FUCKED YOUR MOM IN THE ASS, BITCH!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
How is this trolling?

By any stretch of the imagination?