Mine Field Celebrity Deathday Thread

whisky

Boobie inspector
Maybe having someone who who already had one accidental overdose to play in Columbia might not have been a good idea.

Always a shock when someone younger than me dies.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Love Child

One Love
Fucking No
No No

I don't care what people say about him, fucking loved him and hated him at the same time
Just
fucking
comedians dying
fucking
no

Also, obiously I feel embarresed for having any feelings about him passing away. But I have feelings about him passing away. I loved his brashness.

Love Child

One Love
What the fuck is a LONG ILLNESS? LIke the Words are long?
recurrent ventricular tachycardia due to myotonic dystrophy type II.
He did that on purpose! Asshole!

What the fuck is that even?

Abnormal heart rhythm

Why do we need to know anyway? I don't need to know how people died, or why they died really.

And then people die and its fucking announced on twitter. How fucking lame is that?

When some people die-it better be like a "Hear Ye Hear Ye!" and a reading of a scroll. Not a twitter post.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That was actually world wide news on all the MSM. The twitter posts were a sidebar reaction to the reporting, not the source.

Gottfried was funny. He;ll be missed.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Mirah

I love you
I feel I am unreasonably sad about his passing. I don't know why.

Also I was trying to think of the last place I saw him-or all of his apperances in just this past year-trying to find it is next to impossible.
Maybe it was an SNL or some talk show-maybe it was during covid? I don't remember, I just remember him looking different than I had ever seen him, he was funny, but also a little more reserved than normal. WTF Where was it-I hope to hell it wasn't the Apprentice clip-I think it was the apprentice clip. Fuck.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter