Mine Field Celebrity Deathday Thread

Mirah

I love you
I appreciated Tina's work with her Beyond spiratual music. I don't want to post it here, people might think its hokey, but I really liked it.

Okay I changed my mind, here is one of them

Last edited:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Better than all the rest.

OMG Tina Turner songs are stuck in my head. Yesterday it was we don't need another hero (but that song gets stuck in my head all the time anyway)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Better than all the rest.

OMG Tina Turner songs are stuck in my head. Yesterday it was we don't need another hero (but that song gets stuck in my head all the time anyway)
I'm always getting Proud Mary stuck in my head. Rolling....rolling on on a river....

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
There are worse things to be remembered for...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

The Iron Sheik, pro wrestling legend and social media star, dies at 81​

AA1cfETS.img

ro wrestling legend and pop culture fixture the Iron Sheik, who embraced his role as "one of the most notorious villains" in the entertainment genre's history, has died, his team said Wednesday.

He was 81.

The announcement was made on the wrestler's popular Twitter feed, which has more than 640,000 followers.

The statement did not offer any details of how the man, born Hossein Khosrow Ali Vaziri, died.

The Iron Sheik "transcended the realm of sports entertainment" with "his larger-than-life persona, incredible charism, and unparalleled in-ring skills" that "captivated audiences around the globe," according to the statement.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

I wasn't sure who he was but then saw the pics of him from Empire Strikes Back and was like "that guy!" Sad way to die.

CaptainWacky