MINE FIELD MEMBERSHIP DRIVE 2009

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
WE NEED NEW MEMBERS

EVERYONE MUST INVITE EIGHT PEOPLE TO JOIN THE MF AND INSTRUCT THEM TO INVITE EIGHT PEOPLE EACH TO JOIN

THEY DO NOT HAVE TO BE PEOPLE YOU KNOW

YOU CAN JUST SEND RANDOM PRIVATE MESSAGES TO PEOPLE ON OTHER MESSAGE BOARS OR ON YOUTUBE

OR PERHAPS JUST SHOUT "JOIN THE MINE FIELD" TO PEOPLE YOU SEE ON THE STREET

IF THEY ARE A HOT GIRL MAKE SURE TO TELL THEM THAT IT'S A "SPECIAL BOARD FOR NICE PEOPLE WITH AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDERS" SO THAT THEY WILL BE UNDERSTANDING

NO MEXICANS, PLEASE

ANY MINE FIELDER WHO DOES NOT TAKE PART IN THE MEMBERSHIP DRIVE WILL HAVE THEIR BADLANDS' SPAMIZENSHIP REVOKED

Omar

Sharif
I JUST YELLED AT SOME PEOPLE WALKING PAST ON THE SIDEWALK TO JOIN THE MINE FIELD. THEY GLARED AND WALKED FASTER.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I INVITED MY GRAN, SHE FLIPPED ME OFF!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
You're talking to yourself again, Tomtrak.

CaptainWacky

DON'T GIVE THEM A LINK OR ANTYING. JUST THE WORDS "MINE FIELD". IF THEY ARE MEANT TO BE MEMBERS, THEY WILL FIND THEIR WAY

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
And if they're not they'll find themselves reading about Princess Di's anti-mine campaign.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I might have to invite some Mexicans, because the only people I see these days are delivery boys.

I'll only ask the ones with the cutest asses, I promise.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
^that sounds like a reasonable criteria, IMHO!

I SHALL CALL OUT TO THEM FROM MY VERANDAH!
I SHALL BE A PROPHET IN MY OWN VILLAGE!

they will be confused at first as I usually just talk to the neighbourhood cats.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I invited Cher.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'm going to encourage Wacky to release a troll from daycare to join us, then act all disgusted at him when the Americans complain.

CaptainWacky

IT WAS COMPASSIONATE GROUNDS.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member