Mine Field Top 100 Movie Scenes

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
We do love collating things in the Mine Field and this idea occurred to me as posiibly not a bad one. The format is a familiar one and once again I will stress that you stick to it or I will delete your account. Basically follow the format I use. Obviously a Youtube clip of your chosen scene is preferable but in the event that you can't find the scene on Youtube then a screen shot from the scene (Google is your friend) will suffice. Also give others a chance to post. Posting more than once in a row is fine but don't post 10 in a row. You get the idea.

So lets start.

[YOUTUBE]PBxzMOXGLsE[/YOUTUBE]

Film: Terminator II. Judgement Day.

Description of scene: The T-800 needs some threads.

Extra note (I fucking hate that so many Youtube clips don't allow you to embed.)

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member

[YOUTUBE]dib2-HBsF08[/YOUTUBE]

Film: Network (1976)

Description of scene: The Oscar winning scene from Peter Finch expressing his frustration at a society dehumanized by bureaucracy, the corporate world and, most of all, television.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop

[youtube]cbGfY5E9NPk[/youtube]

Film: Jaws (1975)

Description of scene: The boys are on the boat drunk, and in a moment of spontaneaity, begin to sing, and for just a moment, forget why they are out there.

Yub

Anachrophobic

[YOUTUBE]IguzgGx7y-8[/YOUTUBE]

Film: Rollerball (1975)

Description of scene: Jonathan will delivers a fatal blow to the system.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?

[YOUTUBE]lRmmHPE8EvA[/YOUTUBE]

Film: Star Trek VIII: First Contact

Description of scene: Lily Sloane and Picard argue over their next course of action.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member

[youtube]7A-e7UnTa2k[/youtube]

Film: Gilda

Description of scene: A tipsy Gilda goes all out to ruin the sanity of Johnny Farrell.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee

[YOUTUBE]a_saUN4j7Gw[/YOUTUBE]

Film: Blade Runner

Description of scene:
Roy Batty's final moments on an LA rooftop.

Yub

Anachrophobic

[YOUTUBE]u0AJv-oKcLc[/YOUTUBE]

Film: Robocop
Description of scene: Robo goes about arresting Clarence the hard way after a massive drug warehouse shootout.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member

[youtube]qwicLgOGJOI[/youtube]

Film: American Psycho

Description of Scene: Patrick Bateman murders Paul and imparts some pop trivia about Huey Lewis and the News. It's Hip to be Square, yo.

whisky

Boobie inspector

[YOUTUBE]uEWHbhLx_-Y[/YOUTUBE]

Film: Total Recall

Description of scene:
Michael Ironside holds his own against Arnie, at least until the inevitable quip.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings

[YOUTUBE]JKzM8xsQ5-U[/YOUTUBE]

Film : The Boondock Saints

Description of the Scene : The Saints give an epic speech / sermon before executing the mob boss in the Courtroom.

Yub

Anachrophobic

[YOUTUBE]B8UlKifnGZo[/YOUTUBE]

Film :Kill Bill Vol1

Description of the Scene :The Bride dispatches the Crazy 88.

Yub

Anachrophobic

[YOUTUBE]WiQmQhA-OrM[/YOUTUBE]

Film: The Big Lebowski

Description of the Scene: Walter argues about a foul.

Tisiphone

(All I could find was a Shoot the Glass rap and no actual screenshot of that scene.)

cinemania_hansgruber.jpg

Film: Die Hard (1988)

Description: Super villian Hans Gruber shows that he will do whatever he can to take an enemy down, even if that means shooting the glass out so McClain has to run barefoot over all of it to escape.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
my head's still too stuffed up to think but the thread is brilliant
I'll Be Back

IT'S GOING TO BE A BUMPY NIGHT, mr Fuddlemiff!

there is NO ONE like Bette Davis, but check out Marilyn Munroe's little part too....

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Eg-ckMup6SI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Eg-ckMup6SI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Donovan

beer, I want beer
[YOUTUBE]Hvf8r3cX3vo[/YOUTUBE]

The Outlaw Josey Wales, one of the classic great lines movies of all time. My original pick was the first scene "How is it with stains?" but there are so many good clips in the selection I left it all in.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

[YOUTUBE]a8u6wUv-kao[/YOUTUBE]

Film: The Shawshank Redemption (1994).

Description Of Scene: Andy escapes from prison.

Tisiphone

[YOUTUBE]ck6vqsOt-Pc[/YOUTUBE]

Film: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969)

Description: To escape their faceless pursuers, Butch and Sundance decide to jump over the cliff into the gorge, only to find out that Sundance can't swim.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος

[youtube]aM8iT1UHnjI[/youtube]

Film: Gran Torino (2008)

Description: Walt Kowalski confronts a teenage gang. The only way he knows how.

Ishcabittle

[YOUTUBE]cD5jR_309Ik[/YOUTUBE]

Film: Tron

Scene: Lightcycle race