Mine Fielders who left forever in 2011: a review

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
(I understand that people are busy with real lives and families and bras and stuff, it's just a fun thread, I'm not trying to pressure anyone into posting.)

SilentBtViolent actually last posted in 2010, I think. It's fairly safe to say that he's gone forever. :(

Ishcabittle, for the last few years, has been the kind of poster who can leave for months at a time and always returns. But it has been an AWFUL long time since his last post, hasn't it...

BigDickMcGee is similar. Don't think he's posted for at least six months now and he never used to stay away for THAT long, did he? I want to know if he's read Game Of Thrones. Laker_Girl hasn't dropped by to update us on Little Grey for a long time either.

Headvoid, I think is probably just really busy. I don't think he's just leave forever without saying anything. But his contributions are always valued and his absense is keenly felt and I hope he can post again soon!

Seph seems to be gone. It's really not the same here without him stopping by to threaten to kill us all every few weeks.

Henoch, gone forever? I doubt it! But he deserves a mention.

Mirah posted fairly recently, but then Dr Dave started a "Mirah MIA" thread and she didn't reply. A worrying sign!?

Harkley was never really a Mine Field regular but he hasn't posted for like two years. And that's horrible.

Jethro? My internet hero. Please let me speak to him again, God (his God, not mine!)

WillsZenith never posted anyting about Colin Morgan looking like an onion in this year's Merlin thread. What the fuck.

Badlanders the both, but what happened to Yub and Homo Erectus? Did they finally kill each other?

And who could forget RAISINFUCKER? Not me!

There's probably more!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
BIGTIME

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
We lost so many...and yet Aquehonga remains.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I miss the laughter and the ELF CANDY.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I live. Minecraft and Tumblr have provided an excellent way to avoid posting or even lurking. Social anxiety YAY!

CaptainWacky

I will bump this thread all year until AT LEAST FIVE of the bolded names post again. Yub counts as one!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
headvoid will return in 2012!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Maybe if I promise to flash they will return, yes?

CaptainWacky

STILL WAITING FOR FOUR.

CaptainWacky

Still waiting for four returns!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I hope the Illuminati hasn't got headvoid.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
And a MONKEY.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
And a MONKEY.

CaptainWacky

TWO MONKEYS?