Minefield driuyunkposting thread

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
bitches (I had a catchy c&w something or other)

did you watch the debate? :rwmad:

Cody

God dammit here i thought this was gonna be a thread where all drunk posting was welcomed.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Obama had his mind on the First Lady Anniversary tail he was gonna get later.

And Jim Lehrer needs to be put in a rocking chair on his front porch.

Mittens won it by default -- he was the only one who seemed to want to be there.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Mittens had an annoying smirk on his face the entire time. I caught two of his practiced zingers! One of them was when he said I have 5 sons who lie or some SHIT, and I can't remember the other.

I only watched the first hour, then switched over to South Park. I flipped back during commercials. I was a little annoyed with the president for not being more aggressive. He should have called Mittens on the 47% shit! And on Romneycare. AND STUFF.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Mittens looked constipated and unconformable during the debate. I do think he won it, the president didn't have his A game. However I think there is a stratagy here, since President Obama plays the long game and is good at stratagy.

You don't show all your cards at once. Romney needed a home run, but didn't get it.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
What's it called when you play really bad till your opponent is confident and then you place a high bet and beat the pants off of them?

Enkephalen

My Stars!
I thought they both dressed nicely for the occasion and looked presidential. Therefore, does it really matter who gets elected?

jack

What's it called when you play really bad till your opponent is confident and then you place a high bet and beat the pants off of them?

Poker face.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Did one of them hate gays, like guns and have a maniacal foreign policy? I do hope so.

All this someone being measured, intelligent and engaging in the white office is quite unsettling.

jack

There was also low expectations on Mittens showing, so really all he had to do was not totally suck.

He was well schooled, but the two things he said that stuck for me were "vouchers" and "not a penny more in taxes on the rich"

Nuff said. Not an issue for anyone but the folks selling "news" who won. What kind of stories can they write in the next 40 days if it's a blowout? It is going to be a blowout, btw.

TV HAS to make this a contest.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I thought they both dressed nicely for the occasion and looked presidential. Therefore, does it really matter who gets elected?

You're the second person I know to mention how they were dressed. My dad took care to mention that Romney wore a red tie because he Republicans are red states and Obama wore a blue tie because Democrats are blue states. I just sat and listened and shed a silent tear for the further dumbing down of America.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Well, Lok, it's a reflection of how the media sees the public. They feed us what they think we need, and we respond in kind. Each side validates the other's reality and then the public shifts over to registering as Independents just to muddy the waters.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Did someone say something about Big Bird because Twitter.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member