Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minions Wanted: Sign up here

Sweet. Go forth and conquer Italy. Bring back coffee.

(Don't destroy the place, though! I plan on setting up my summer resort there!)

Rommie, you have Japan. Once you conquer it, set up your headquarters there. You are officially my 2IC.

(Get frisky with any of the natives and their heads will adorn my mantle.)

S. SaDiablo said:
Rommie, you have Japan. Once you conquer it, set up your headquarters there. You are officially my 2IC.

(Get frisky with any of the natives and their heads will adorn my mantle.)
Consider it done, Milady. ;)

You sure we can't keep one or two of the natives?

S. SaDiablo said:
Keep as many as you want. Just don't do 'em.
I've got Miho Yoshioka, Chisato Morishita, Aki Hoshino, Jan Kurotaki, and a couple others already on the protected list. I'm sure that you and I can find something to do with them. ;)

You may want to read the list at this link: http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

Two of the entries are mine (yes, I've been on the internet for a long time).

I already Dominated this world, I'm working on others. If you'd like to topple my figurehead governments, please do so. I'll integrate your "revolution" when it get's interesting.

Best of luck.

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

BTW, Rommie, my wife speaks Japanese and her only ex-girlfriend I approve of lives there, so I'm afraid you'll only be allowed part of the Land of the Rising Sun. She's got dibs on the rest.
-SB