Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minions Wanted: Sign up here

S. SaDiablo said:
LOL! SB I've had that page bookmarked for years now! Which two are yours??

If the beautiful princess that I capture says "I'll never marry you! Never, do you hear me, NEVER!!!", I will say "Oh well" and kill her.

AND

"I will not outsource Core Functions"

I truly wish I had written:

"If my mad scientist/wizard tells me he has almost perfected my Superweapon but it still needs more testing, I will wait for him to complete the tests. No one ever conquered the world using a beta version."

Sadistic Bastard said:
You may want to read the list at this link: http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

Two of the entries are mine (yes, I've been on the internet for a long time).

I already Dominated this world, I'm working on others. If you'd like to topple my figurehead governments, please do so. I'll integrate your "revolution" when it get's interesting.

Best of luck.

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

BTW, Rommie, my wife speaks Japanese and her only ex-girlfriend I approve of lives there, so I'm afraid you'll only be allowed part of the Land of the Rising Sun. She's got dibs on the rest.
-SB

I always loved that list.
There is an amusing book I read recently, in the same tongue-in-cheek fashion, Heroics for Beginners by John Moore.

Milady, my agents have infiltrated the J.S.D.F. by the end of the day, I shall have someone in the Nikkei. I figured we'd work around, and then infiltrate the government.

What are your thoughts?

Japanese Self Defense Force. They don't have an army or navy anymore, since WWII. It's kind of like a National Guard.

And the Nikkei is like our Stock Exchange.