Mirah

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
READ A DISCWORLD BOOK YOU SCUM! READ IT NOW! READ THEM ALL! DO IT!

Can't.

To do that I'd need a better paying job. And to do that I'd probably have to leave the messageboards alone and spend most of my free time job searching. And judging what happened when I left only one messageboard for a few days I can't do that either. I am forever entangled in the interwebs.

Love Child

One Love
I'm going to go masterbate now. Didnt know where else to put that. I'll be thinking about a couple of things-one is the dream I had last night about an ex co worker of mine and his girlfriend, we were all on the couch watching a movie or something on a lazy sunday afternoon.

Love Child

One Love
It was such a pleasurable time. I remember it well. Not really, but w/e. Actually I pleasured myself 3 times this weekend. Maybe 4. One time I tied myself up. I almost bought nipple clamps-real ones at the sex shop the other night, but why pay $29 for something that I can create myself? LOL. I might still go back anyway. I saw some corrsets I liked, but having never owned one I wouldn't know where to start-or really I would have no where to wear it anyway (yet)

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
It was such a pleasurable time. I remember it well. Not really, but w/e. Actually I pleasured myself 3 times this weekend. Maybe 4. One time I tied myself up. I almost bought nipple clamps-real ones at the sex shop the other night, but why pay $29 for something that I can create myself? LOL. I might still go back anyway. I saw some corrsets I liked, but having never owned one I wouldn't know where to start-or really I would have no where to wear it anyway (yet)

Use binder clips.

Love Child

One Love
Those would be extremely tight, I think I have used something like that in the past. For now its hair clips, they are long and pinched at dif locations provide dif tensions.

Love Child

One Love
I wanted to pleasure myself today, but not enough privacy. Now I will have a week to myself and I think I'll do what I do best except I'm not feeling the best and the snow is taking alot of my energy.