Missing

Mirah

I love you
There will be many of these for the summer I am sure. But a particular comment from a person in the community has me baffled-are they fucking serious? LOL
2 kids went hiking and got lost for a day, they have since been found, but when their pictures were posted to help identify who they were-one was in his graduation picture and someone said this:

I hope they are found soon. I will look for them when I'm up there hiking. He should stand out pretty well with the graduation cap on.

Serious? Really. I mean he was kidding right? I mean people fucking die in the mountains and he is all, "well, if he is wearing the exact same T-shirt as in the picture then I should be able to spot him, but I passed 2 hikers earlier but his shirt was dirtier looking so I didn't stop and talk to them and tell them they were missing."

I think he was joking.
I mean I am pretty sure, yeah probably.

Mirah

I love you
I am not making fun of the nuts.

I am not calling anyone nuts.

I just did.

I am not talking to myself.

I think I am.

What are you looking at?

I'm not paranoid.

I am dead.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
I always post "As a Tea Party member I am concerned how much tax money is going to be spent searching for them."

Mirah

I love you
I know right? I think if I was missing, I would climb down the other side of the mountain and run away and change my identity. But somewhere I guess I would have to leave a note behind and ask that they stop looking for me.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Thats why one must select the perfect avatar. The face must scream "I HAVE ISSUES". Otherwise it wont work well.