Mission Statement

Consumer

Elder Statesman
We need one.

Or we need the current one re-stated.

Or we need to revise the old one if it ever existed.

Get on it.

Why are we here? Is this just a little semi-incestuous circle of acquaintances needling each other to find a new place that makes us wince? Is this a "free speech" board? A conspiratorial planning place?

Dogbert's the only who actually seems to do anything that affects "off board", IMHO.

(plus, now LC doesn't have to look at the other thread).

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I think an "emission statement" is much more apropos.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
We need one.

Or we need the current one re-stated.

Or we need to revise the old one if it ever existed.

Get on it.

Why are we here? Is this just a little semi-incestuous circle of acquaintances needling each other to find a new place that makes us wince? Is this a "free speech" board? A conspiratorial planning place?

Dogbert's the only who actually seems to do anything that affects "off board", IMHO.

(plus, now LC doesn't have to look at the other thread).

1,2, part of 4,6?

Consumer

Elder Statesman
"We Endeavor to bring Excellence in Quality and Value to our Customers through Proactive Synergy!"

(yes, I work in management)

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
"We Endeavor to bring Excellence in Quality and Value to our Customers through Proactive Synergy!"

(yes, I work in management)

I'm thinking maybe we could hold an online class or at the very least some sort of consortium on Internet Civility.

Pamphlet or brochure?

Flier?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I might be enjoying myself a little too much at another board at the moment, but I think all the ones from there worth a damn are already here...

eloisel

Forever Empress E
And I ... er... uh, nevermind where I visit.

;)
mm

I think all of us old KHCMB gals should get together for a trip to locate KHC and bring him back out into the light. That is just too much manley goodness to let wither on the vine, unadored and all that. *sigh*

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
http://socyberty.com/people/keith-hamilton-cobb-out-of-the-closet/

Relaxing backstage at the Red Bull Theater in New York City, actor Keith Hamilton Cobb is adamant; “I never denied I was Gay,” he says.

Possibly best known for the super macho Tyr Anasazi on the sci-fi series ‘Andromeda’, Cobb was blase. “I mean I’m nearly fifty, never was linked with a woman. The few ‘red carpet’ affairs I attended were set up by the studio; an obvious set up. This can’t be a surprised.

Do you know what it’s like to be stalked by middle aged white females, some with clip on dread locks?” he shuddered. “Hopefully now, they’ll leave me alone.”

I think he wants to be left alone.

;)
mm

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Do you know what it’s like to be stalked by middle aged white females, some with clip on dread locks?” he shuddered. “Hopefully now, they’ll leave me alone.”

LOL!

Hell that's half of the old SSBBS and roughly a third of EI. :D

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
TROLL KINGDOM MISSION STATEMENT.

Our website, www.trollkingdom.net, is an open & free posting board that promises free speech, but in fact doesn't. What it genuinely promises is a single goal that has so far been unrevealed to the board's general membership.

The single goal of Troll Kingdom is to provide a mutual platform for those interested in cleaning a complete stranger's ass with a seashell. Troll Kingdom is committed to providing a secret forum where individuls who have always desired to scrub a complete stranger's ass spotlessly clean with a seashell can meet, and discuss their desires openly, and sensitively.

Troll Kingdom will allow access to members who it feels have met the necessary parameters to paticipate & post in the forum, in an unspecified manner. Needless to say, if we feel you are 'in', you will soon know.

In the long term, Troll Kingdom will continue to act as a general posting board. Should the sole owner of the domain feel the need to change the ultimate goal of the board (for instance, more people may want to use their hands instead of a seashell), members will be notified by semaphore.

Collectively, the staff welcomes & urges you to share with other member's interests. Why not try posting in some of our most popular & active forums now?

Who knows; you may meet the person of your dreams!

Consumer

Elder Statesman
That explains a LOT.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I am thankful that I have never been selected to be invited to the secret forums.

Mirah

I love you
WHAT IS WRONG WITH TK? FIX IT!

That should be the mission statement.

That was so yesterday.

The new motto should be

NOTHING IS WRONG WITH TK, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, LEAVE.

yOU mOTHER fUCKING cOCK SUCKiNG hELL hOLE pOSSUM sUCKING sCUM