missmanners has a fiance!

Tyrant

guldulac

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Not exactly anything but old news.

If MM is hot...then I am sad that her engagement will mean that I will perhaps never get a chance to make a deposit. If it turns out that she's not hot then I am ambivalent about the engagement. Good luck either way!

faceman

Rebel
Techman and MM have been doing the nasty for quite a while now. Techman, from WF.

faceman said:
Techman and MM have been doing the nasty for quite a while now. Techman, from WF.
Oh, really? Lucky bastard, that Techman!! I wish to walk in his shoes. According to Starguard, MM has large knockers. Is that true?

Tyrant

So Techman will inherit TK, perhaps become an admin?

faceman

Rebel
Techman has PM'd MM's nudie photos to quite a few WF members.

The photos were once posted in the white room, but Elwood made him take them down because they were too disturbing for public consumption.

faceman

Rebel
No apparently, NIck Walczak was blinding by her gaping vagina hole and, as we know he is deathly allergic to all things sex, demanded it be removed or else he would quit (gasp!) WF forever.

From Wordforge:

Techman said:
How is everyone doing?

Post after Turkey Day...or now, no matter. As for myself, I'm driving, going roughly 220 miles, round trip.

MM has to work, so I won't be going to her place.

Have to wonder at the sanity of people wanting to fly, today.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
So, keeks...how does it feel to have burned up all that "good will" at Corpse?

Friday

Bazinga!
Okay. Out of the loop. What's the story there? Who is keeks? What good will? And how did he burn thru it?

I can't sleep, and I'm in pain. Humor my ass. ;)

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I found Techman to be a dick but if missmanners loves him then I do too!!!

Congrats mm, and many, many happy years together.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Friday said:
Okay. Out of the loop. What's the story there? Who is keeks? What good will? And how did he burn thru it?

I can't sleep, and I'm in pain. Humor my ass. ;)

Hey TODAY'S BLACK FRIDAY! er...yesterday I mean:bigass:

Keeks is KeeKeen from StripperWeb, reborn as Grammour Boy (most likely as a result of being too thinskinned to survive the Nazi SpellTroll)

He's had his nose buried in Cait's snatch playing Pinocchio until recently, it would appear.