Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I like it when missmanners browses.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
She does indeed.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
She hates all of us, that's why she continues to taunt us by browsing for only seconds every other week, just enough for us to see her name. She will then log out and cackle viciously while we open thread after thread trying to coax her into posting while our hopes for a return of her highness are once again crushed. That monster.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
She hates all of us, that's why she continues to taunt us by browsing for only seconds every other week, just enough for us to see her name. She will then log out and cackle viciously while we open thread after thread trying to coax her into posting while our hopes for a return of her highness are once again crushed. That monster.

Best troll evah!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I am falling in love with missmanners! :phpheartbeat: :eyebrows: :love: :wub: :phpheartbeat: :pray: :yes: :phone: :love: :wave: :dance: :phpheartbeat: :whoo: :love: :smfangel:

That won't work. Trust me. She'll tease you and use you and when she tires of you she'll leve you crushed and bleeding by the side of the road, crying like a ten-year-old schoolgirl. Back away now before you get hurt.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Does anyone know how Donovan knows how a ten-year old school girl cries?

Aye OH /rimshot.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
One time I got beat up by a ten year old schoolgirl. She cried while she whaled on me. I was sympathetic and terrified all at the same time.

Thank god she's on vacation this week...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Don't talk shit. She's badass.