mm deleted my posts.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
For years mm has accused me of deleting her profile at LoNAF. I feel that as a sad, closeted individual with over 200k posts, the only thing I can level back is the time she reduced my post count by 1000 as a punishment for crashing the server.

I paid my penance by posing in a pinny and practicing illiteration.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
It's because we're on the bizarro TK where all of the posts from the last day NEVER EXISTED.

And Biff is rich, and powerful, and married to your mother. AND THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
It's because we're on the bizarro TK where all of the posts from the last day NEVER EXISTED.

And Biff is rich, and powerful, and married to your mother. AND THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME.

I WAS GIVING YOU A HISTORY LESSON, NOOB!

I remember that! We never did have makeup sex!

:(
mm

I was too busy propositioning Jillian that day. One crackpot who rambled on about their back garden was enough!

Seph

Retired Account
lets all fall out and have a huge tk orgy? :violin:

Seph

Retired Account
what u mean u had one too start with, i missed that que :(

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
How will the world decide which is better out of Jenny Powell and Claudia Winkleman without my illustrated profiles?

Seph

Retired Account
good, i will vote for fred this time as i knitted her off last time coz i cudnt remember who the little mouse was, but id fuck them all apart from the men and the cerebral tara

Seph

Retired Account
u will have to post illustrated profiles.. again..

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Oh, I think it basically boiled down to this.

b00cjz0f_512_288.jpg

Think she's been on the same diet you're on.

Seph

Retired Account
dRUGS DRUGS AND MORE....drugs lol IMAKE MYseLF lol WOoooot! :painkiller:

Seph

Retired Account
I know but i love ur ways... im sure i told you...