Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MM: What size bra do you wear?

I remember you said that you were a petite woman. I know this girl, she's about 23 and she's 4'9" or something like that, and she has the hugest boobs I have ever seen on a girl her size: 32DD. Unbeliefuckingvable!

If it doesn't make sense to you, then you're possibly more stupid than you pretend to me. Maybe it'll get QOTW?

I like the way you post that at me as if it's supposed to troll me, when I posted it, and freely admit to it. Scroll to the very top of the page. What do you see?

Please elaborate on your hypothesis. My one pet-peeve is would-be mouthy gentlemen making generalized overexaggerated statements of supposed fact without evidentiary corollaries to back them up. Please humour me and show me "teh dum" in this thread according to you.

I will now recuse myself quietly as I eagerly await your answer which, no doubt, will be forthcoming in very short order--as surely you would not have spoken up had you not been in possession of the proof to your hypothesis, correct?

115735455965936b.gif

(I'll be back a little later on for your answer.)

Grammour Boy said:
Please elaborate on your hypothesis. My one pet-peeve is would-be mouthy gentlemen making generalized overexaggerated statements of supposed fact without evidentiary corollaries to back them up. Please humour me and show me "teh dum" in this thread according to you.

I will now recuse myself quietly as I eagerly await your answer which, no doubt, will be forthcoming in very short order--as surely you would not have spoken up had you not been in possession of the proof to your hypothesis, correct?

I never said that this was "teh dum".

I said that this is t3h dum.

Conchaga said:
I never said that this was "teh dum".

I said that this is t3h dum.
Please elaborate on your hypothesis. My one pet-peeve is would-be mouthy gentlemen making generalized overexaggerated statements of supposed fact without evidentiary corollaries to back them up. Please humour me and show me "t3h dum" in this thread according to you.

115735455965936b.gif

Grammour Boy said:
Please elaborate on your hypothesis. My one pet-peeve is would-be mouthy gentlemen making generalized overexaggerated statements of supposed fact without evidentiary corollaries to back them up. Please humour me and show me "t3h dum" in this thread according to you.

Pay attention. This is t3h dum.