Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MM: What size bra do you wear?

You respond to my thread with 't3h dum' remark. I ask you to explain yourself using beautiful prose and you could only muster a 2-syllable response, and I am owned? Are you sure? If you were in special education for the mentally challenged I would give you the benefit of the doubt. But the only poster being owned here is you. I am known on these boards for my eloquence with Her Majesty's beautiful tongue. I will not dumb down my responses for your benefit.

(By the way, help me keep this thread on top, would you? I want to make sure MM sees it.)

:D

Yes, because I'm certain she'll give you an honest answer.

Moron.

PWNED Moron, at that.

bra_big.jpg

;)
mm

Great. Now he's going to post that fucking dumb O RLY pic of his with the bint with the huge tits.

Grammour Boy said:
Shortly after the President signed the bill to erect a 700 mile fence along the US/Mexico border, a small Mexican town, using a cloaking device, moved to obscure the spot where the building of the fence would begin. Border patrol units attempting to penetrate the interlopers' barrier were either engulfed or repelled by the device's elastic properties. Dolly Parton requested a federal judge grant her request for emergency eviction of the illegal aliens from her bra. The judge denied her request, giving his reason as "finders keepers, losers weepers."