Mock

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Is where Im spreading my content and influence these days.

TK a poor third, which explains why the powers that be are hypocrites.

Good luck to y'all :bigass:

Dont be fooled about Dono, Gear Ily , Lox, Val et all.

This is a ghost ship.

jack

Good luck wheezie, hope you enjoy the MineField.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I still haven't been to Mock but from what I've read here it is just another troll board so I'm not interested.

Actually, I'm tired of the fighting and you will have to find someone else to fight with. I'm sure you won't have any problem with that at all.

So, peace or nothing. It is the same to me either way. I'm going to come here and play in the arcade some, make a karma comment here and there, post here and there, etc.

jack

I dare you to come to mock, fake cunt. You already know this is a pyrrhic victory.

You know how hard Im laughing at you, and that I'm already gone.

Enjoy your wasteland. All the reasons you posted here are gone :bigass:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Good bye, then, Jack. Take your "victory" and laugh all the way over to Mock and enjoy your content and effort there. I wish you well.

jack

Say goodbye to yourself. The idea that this means I'm leaving here is ignorant on your part.

And I dont wish you well at all.

jack

However, Mock is in actuality what TK purported to be in the day, Im glad I found it. Ask LC and SG what happened to them.

Or, for that matter, Gear :bigass: Dono survived. but then, I've always been a big admirer of Dono. At least someone besides me gets it.

And lox. And Seph. And Val. And Ily.

jack

I would so LOVE for you to introduce yourself, just so you could see what's really going on.

Enjoy your hollow "victory" :bigass:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Whatever, Jack. Like I wrote above - either it is peace or nothing. So, you are now nothing to me. I won't acknowledge you again. No. I am not putting you on ignore. I'm quite capable of just skipping over you entirely from this point forward. I will wish you well, though, because I am a better person than you.

MamaKitty

Whatever, Jack. Like I wrote above - either it is peace or nothing. So, you are now nothing to me. I won't acknowledge you again. No. I am not putting you on ignore. I'm quite capable of just skipping over you entirely from this point forward. I will wish you well, though, because I am a better person than you.

It's better when on ignore.. Your not tempted to red the verbal diarrhea of an idiot.

jack

I love the smell of pwnership in the evening. Smells like VICTORY :bigass:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It's better when on ignore.. Your not tempted to red the verbal diarrhea of an idiot.

But it makes for an odd looking screen. I prefer to just skip over it. It isn't like I don't know what he is going to write or put in his karma comments. For being a psychotic schizophrenic he is pretty one dimensional.

Weasel

Can't say Eloisel without it
It does appear (from a strictly third party impartial observation) that jack has completely (as they say) "pwned" you.

Good luck with the rest of it, Gay. I know you've forgotten me, but I've not forgotten you.

Love Child

One Love
I can't stand that fucking mock forums.

just because I was looking for a new place to post fucking sex stories and they didn't appreciate it. I mean who doesn't appreciate a good bloody nose during sex story? srsly wtf?

LOL But seriously, maybe one day they will let me back in to play with the adults. Maybe. One day.

And actually I really dig some of the chicks over there. Damn fucking mock forums! And damn my fucking posting a stupid sex story.

jack

I can't stand that fucking mock forums.

just because I was looking for a new place to post fucking sex stories and they didn't appreciate it. I mean who doesn't appreciate a good bloody nose during sex story? srsly wtf?

LOL But seriously, maybe one day they will let me back in to play with the adults. Maybe. One day.

And actually I really dig some of the chicks over there. Damn fucking mock forums! And damn my fucking posting a stupid sex story.

Ive been chatting with Duchess about you, I think it wouldnt take too much for you to peel that onion and step back in :D

Just lay off the bloody nose blowjob stories and you should be ok. I'll watch your back. In fact, we were discussing your back a little earlier this morning :bigass:

jack

Not tampon strings, that's for sure.