Mock

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I can't stand that fucking mock forums.

just because I was looking for a new place to post fucking sex stories and they didn't appreciate it. I mean who doesn't appreciate a good bloody nose during sex story? srsly wtf?

LOL But seriously, maybe one day they will let me back in to play with the adults. Maybe. One day.

And actually I really dig some of the chicks over there. Damn fucking mock forums! And damn my fucking posting a stupid sex story.

Weren't some of their members posting over here for awhile? What happened to them?

Seph

Retired Account
They got bored of this boneyard.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Its a ghost ship.

USUC

Trollzilla
I can't stand that fucking mock forums.

just because I was looking for a new place to post fucking sex stories and they didn't appreciate it. I mean who doesn't appreciate a good bloody nose during sex story? srsly wtf?

LOL But seriously, maybe one day they will let me back in to play with the adults. Maybe. One day.

And actually I really dig some of the chicks over there. Damn fucking mock forums! And damn my fucking posting a stupid sex story.

Sorry you got off on the wrong foot, har, har. Seriously. Sometimes the humor doesn't translate...but from what I know, I don't think you're a bad person at all.. if that means anything.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
smooch.