Moderator actions. Close it?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Zapow!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
T'Bonz said:
P.S. Based on the past few weeks here, the "people of thought" sure didn't end up here. Jesus H, the spam is so bad it's not worth the read anymore. Someone should put a bullet through TK's head.

Well, even the smallest attempt to curb spam here is reacted to with major hissy emo fits for no other reason than to bitch that a personal "right" to express oneself in uttlery off topic ways in the few forums that are not designated for such behavior has been violated ala, well... TBBS.

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer
^
Kill The Minefield.

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer
New MA Guidelines. You aren't allowed to post in there unless you have already PM'd the mod in question. Then you post, the mod posts replies in what is essentially a repeat of their unsatisfactory PM response, two or three TBBS elite come in and spam or mock you without getting warnings, and one of the mods or admins tells you that the mod has responded and the discussion is over and then locks the thread.

Man I love this post. Its like Trekbbs summed up in one easy to read paragraph. They should put this in the message box you have to check to sign up.

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer
Wait till that shit storm of a JJ Abrams Trek movie comes out. They'll need three MA forums running back to back.

Panda

Gonad said:
New MA Guidelines. You aren't allowed to post in there unless you have already PM'd the mod in question. Then you post, the mod posts replies in what is essentially a repeat of their unsatisfactory PM response, two or three TBBS elite come in and spam or mock you without getting warnings, and one of the mods or admins tells you that the mod has responded and the discussion is over and then locks the thread.

this is a very apt description but, 'TBBS elite' is an oxymoron

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
TBBS elite = posters who are elite within the universe of TBBS. I am not referring to the outside world.