Moderator Election

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
The election for the seat currently occupied by Love Child henceforth commences. Valid candidates are listed below; one vote per citizen. Polls close in 48 hours, you know the drill.

Dirk Funk
Loktar
Yub
Pickle
FBI Parte Due
Mistress of the Sea
Gagh
Gonad
Conchaga

classichummus

on a break from forums
Gonad

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
That's what the Badlands needs, another mod that's never here.

This shit has become a pitiful parody of itself. Is anyone even trying to vote for who they'd think would be best for the job?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
That's what the Badlands needs, another mod that's never here.

This shit has become a pitiful parody of itself. Is anyone even trying to vote for who they'd think would be best for the job?

Be careful what you wish for.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I didn't wish for anything. I was just the first to point out the painfully obvious.

Fair enough. I'm going to appoint an active moderator to fill Omar's seat when the time comes. You may find my choice lulz worthy.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Fair enough. I'm going to appoint an active moderator to fill Omar's seat when the time comes. You may find my choice lulz worthy.

When I read this, I pictured a circus clown choking on a cigar behind the president's desk in the Oval Office with his feet propped up.

My guess would have to be Hummus.

classichummus

on a break from forums

When will Omar's seat be up?