monday night impact owned

aeommai

cookie?
tna rocked wwe raw tonight in an epic 3 hour show. Surprise appearances included, along with hogan's debut/re-debut:

shannon moore, jeff hardy, the nasty boys, ric flair, val venis, a masked man, classic Sting in the rafters, and several others, xpac and scott hall!!!

raw, even with BRET EFFING HART WOOOO as guest host, sucked balls. They made hart make up with michaels and mcmahon over the screwjob, which was retarded. this should've had hart restart his feud with them. he's there til april though, so maybe they'lldo something cool.

hart should die his hair back to black he doesn''t look right with brown.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
tna rocked wwe raw tonight in an epic 3 hour show. Surprise appearances included, along with hogan's debut/re-debut:

shannon moore, jeff hardy, the nasty boys, ric flair, val venis, a masked man, classic Sting in the rafters, and several others, xpac and scott hall!!!

raw, even with BRET EFFING HART WOOOO as guest host, sucked balls. They made hart make up with michaels and mcmahon over the screwjob, which was retarded. this should've had hart restart his feud with them. he's there til april though, so maybe they'lldo something cool.

hart should die his hair back to black he doesn''t look right with brown.

And Eric Bishoff.
I was flipping between the two.
I loved all the oldsters coming back.
What are they gonna do with Mick?
Who won?
AJ Styles or Kirt angle?
Orton or Kofi?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Well every wrestling message board I've read said Impact was the usual TNA with, starting with a no-contest in a cage match. You complain about Bret Hart going over old ground on RAW but you're excited about "Sting in the rafters" (which started before the Motreal screwjob) and the fucking NASTY BOYS? Seriously? A fat fifty year old Scott Hall, X-Pac who sucked even when he was young and Val Venis who nobody's ever cared about?

Jeff Hardy WOULD be a good signing if he wasn't facing serious jailtime for DRUG TRAFFICKING.

Seph

Retired Account
Val penis sucks harder balls than any other wrestler he was always a non persona.

he sucks...

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I always felt Waltman was a good worker, despite coming over as a non persona, to be honest.

And even though TNA is now on Digital, I can't even be bothered to invest time in it. Though to be honest, I haven't watched RAW in about 18 months or more, anyway. Probably seen about 2 entire episodes in the last three years, and now only watch The Royal Rumble & Wrestlemania. SO WHAT WOULD I KNOW, KIDS, EH?

Seph

Retired Account
i havent watched raw or smackdown since menty lived in uk and that is a long long time gone....

aeommai

cookie?
i only got back into wrestling a few months ago, sue me.

wacky i wasn't complaining about going over old ground, that OWNED, but i think it shouldn't just be another MCMAHON vs DISGRUNTLED LEGEND HE HAD PROBLEMS WITH YEARS AGO at wrestlemania, the match TWELVE YEARS IN THE MAKING and all that, it should've been versus michaels, that's where the real heat was. he should've sharpshootered michaels, not hugged him while making a bad face.

I just listed the surprise appearances, not saying i liked those dudes(Xpac hall and nash owned though, even venis's strip poker with the beautiful people would've been great), and when the crowd shouted BULLSHIT when hogan started talking about how dixie carter was the reason tna was where it was at? come on! and Hamada, aside from being a hot chunky asian chick, is AMAZING, she's actually a wrestler, and tops all of wwe's current divas.

everybody hates the nastys, and let me say this, when hardy got out of the limo i actually was shocked. plus giving the genesis main event tonight makes room for (I HOPE TO GOD) a non recycled main event match, which might do great.

ANNND, this means that it's possible that Mr. Kennedy will sign with tna too(moore and flair and venis were on tour with hogan so it's possible he was working on a deal to bring alot more of those guys in)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Yes, I read your post wrong, SO SORRY ABOUT THAT, but I don't think Bret would be up for a proper match with Michaels...it'll just be a "street fight" with McMahon where he punches him a few times or something.

TNA has better female workers for sure, yeah.