Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mongo solves your problems!

Mongo

TK's best loved dual!
Have you a problem? You can ask Mongo question and Mongo will answer.

Mongo solves all kind of problems!

What would Mongo do?

150px-Britishblue.jpg

Mongo, my Russian Blue cat does not like the Calico kitten that we have added to the household. Any suggestions on how they can get along?

-Ogami

Cats are naturally territorial. Mongo think you must make sure there are plenty of cat beds, scratching posts, a litter tray for each cat, lots of feeding bowls and water bowls. Make sure each cat is given equal treatment.

if this fail, then put cats into a cage and let fight until one emerges as victor!

Mongo hope this help

Mongo, I got a problem.

There's a cat named Mongo that posts at TK. I want him dead. Will you kill him for me?

Thanks in advance.

Sarek said:
Mongo, I got a problem.

There's a cat named Mongo that posts at TK. I want him dead. Will you kill him for me?

Thanks in advance.

Mongo is catholic cat and no believe in suicide, so Mongo can no help with this problem.

Mongo said:
Mongo is catholic cat and no believe in suicide, so Mongo can no help with this problem.

Mongo unconditionally stated he would solve ALL kind of problems.

Mongo said:
Mongo solves all kind of problems!

To fulfill his function, Mongo must solve problem.

Mongo, I would like the winning lottery numbers for this weekend. At this moment, I don't have a clue what they might be. Can you solve this problem for me?

Mongo, I've got a problem. Your continued breathing is wasing my valuable oxygen. Can you please stop this?

eloisel said:
Mongo, I would like the winning lottery numbers for this weekend. At this moment, I don't have a clue what they might be. Can you solve this problem for me?

winning lottery numbers will be:

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42