More on Vaporizing

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
You may know some or all of these things, but I'm sharing anyway.

1) Grind - get a grinder. Like any chemical process it's all about surface to air ratio.
2) Proper temp is 220c or 428f, this is a non-negotiable fact. Anything lower will give you better flavor, but other than that just take longer. Anything under 200c won't even work.
3) It looks like smoke, it's not smoke, don't treat it like smoke. It is not all absorbed by your lungs in five seconds. Smaller hits, mix with more air, hold longer, even re-breath if you want, until it's gone.
4) The 'high' is different. Anyone will tell you that. I won't say better or worse just different than if you smoke. I often top off a bowl in the vape with a hit or two off the pipe, just to get the full effect I want.

Basically, it depends on my symptoms for the day. If I have very high pain, I'll hit the pipe - the vaporize just won't cut it for some reason. But most days when the pain is lower or I'm just dealing with depression mostly, vaporizing works great for me. Vaporizing (assuming I'm not having heavy pain issues) also works well for insomnia for me.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Agreed, but they are hard to find here. CA has more of them. Most strains here aren't even properly tested yet. I usually stick with the purest chemdog variant I can find.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Agreed, but they are hard to find here. CA has more of them. Most strains here aren't even properly tested yet. I usually stick with the purest chemdog variant I can find.

Better Kush strains and some of the OG's too.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Vaping is actually one of the least efficient ways to ingest THC et al. (IIRC), so it's best practice to make eatables out of the vaporizer poo to make sure you're getting your money's worth.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
http://www.canorml.org/healthfacts/vaporizerstudy2.html

A quantitative analysis found that the Volcano® delivered 46% of the THC into vapor following three 45-second exposures of the sample to the heat.

The combusted sample achieved a relatively high THC efficiency of 78% upon complete combustion. The high efficiency seems due to the fact that the sample was completely consumed by combustion, and that smoke leakage was effectively prevented by the laboratory setup. Similar conditions do not obtain under normal circumstances when a marijuana cigarette is smoked and much of the THC is lost to the air or left in the unburned "roach."

Smoke grav bongs every day.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
There's nothing cooler than a grav bong.

Now me, I smoke a toilet paper roll/tin foil steamroller everyday. And sometimes an apple. Or a soda can.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
You should know I started talking to you again fully prepared to allow you the last word.