Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Online Dangers for People Like Us

You're becoming more moderate, to be certain, but you've yet to eliminate the knee-jerk leftist response to most issues. Your first reaction is to go with the leftist party line; then, after a few people have called you on an extreme p.o.v., you will sometimes rethink it and let logic be your guide.

But you're still a lefty. We'll let you know when you make the move to the middle.

If I had a million dollars... I'd probably care even less about AOL chatrooms. But not much less.

As far as this dude who's suing goes:

OMG U R T3H L3WZ0R LMFAO H00H00H00!?

There. Now you can add me to the defendants, if you're reading this, you fucking litigous crybaby.

On a more serious note, NEVER give anyone in an open chatroom ANY RL information about yourself. I know it seems like an easy thing to do, but no one who does it should be deprived of the opportunity to learn from such stupidity. The defendants in the case may have gone too far in educating said crybaby, but if he wins, they should be awarded tuition costs for the education they provided him.