More star wars, and more, and more

whisky

Boobie inspector
You probably already heard there is going to be a robot chicken inspired comedy animated star wars show, in addition to the clone wars, and the live action show.

Well now there is also going to be an animated show set post ROTJ, with some dead characters coming back to life, and what will probably come as a shock to noone, star wars all six films coming to bluray, with some extra scenes that have suddenly turned up after all this time.

http://www.empireonline.com/news/feed.asp?NID=27612

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I think what happened is someone asked about post ROTJ stuff and he said we'd see that in the animated series, meaning the new Seth Green series, and interent people got it wrong and acted like there's another seperate post ROTJ series, when there isn't. I think.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Given the EU material already covering the series after ROTJ I can say that it's my least favourite era of the Star Wars universe.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
A Clone Wars style series set post ROTJ "correcting" the EU with Mark Hamil voicing Luke would be pretty awesome, RIGHT? (Won't happen.)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I heard there's an extended scene where Leia gets violated by the Hutt while they're putting her in the bikini and Han Solo in the carbonite sees it and pops a frozen stiffy which promptly breaks off and falls in the sarlacc pit. Or I might have just dreamed that part back in the 80's.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
I would love to see that. It would be so much better than the last 3 movies. Or was it the first 3? Whatever.

Yub

Anachrophobic
This is all total pants and Lucas will continue to please the true fans until two things happen:

• He releases a decent Bluray/DVD release of the original films sans BS
  • He releases The Holiday Special from its icy Hoth prison

More and more fans will slip through his fingers....