Most retarded house ever?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Just watching Amy Childs going in. Its always worrying when the most mature person in thete is Kerry Katona. Total fucking car crash so far.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
As I said in another thread, they should've just started with an ordinary BB. Building up people's expectations and wasting the budget on celebs that aren't even famous was setting themselves up for a fall. If they'd had a normal summer run we obviously wouldn't have complained about them being unknowns and the rest of the production would have had more money to spend.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
If Jedward have a combined IQ of 80, do they still qualify as retarded?

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Pay attention to my PM.

Mr. [YOUTUBE]5m6lymJy57E[/YOUTUBE]

Beware.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Is the show on right now a rerun of yesterday's? Or did they just decide to waste time by showing the diva contest again?

Or did I see that clip on the website? I'm confused, but I'm going out now so I'll have to be enlightened later...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It was a new episode today but the diva competition was shown both in this episode and at the end of yesterday's because it was related to the live nominations.

CaptainWacky

The producers seems to think we're retarded with the stupid flashbacks (YES WE REMEMBER KERRY THROWING A TANTRUM), the pointless background music (background music for Kerry walking to the Diary Room, really?) and the useless nametags (wow, Jedward's names are "Jedward" I had forgotten!)

It's a shame since there was some good stuff on the show: Jedward are amusing in a "how can they possibly exist" way, Tara and Pamela are both spaced out enough to be funny and I laughed out loud when Paddy kept offering Tara a vest. But the dumbed down production needs to go.

(Did you ever finish the first episode, Menty?)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Hopefully the flashbacks are just there for new viewers and they'll stop doing it eventually. I'm curious about your views on it being a vote to SAVE? At first I thought "oh, they've brought out their cynical vote-rigging tactic early!", but then again, it doesn't really seem to favour anyone. Kerry's obviously staying, so it's only a matter of which remaining housemate the audience are mostly likely to bother wasting their money on. Presumably Bobby Sable will be kept in due to his supposed good looks (Lucian's about ten times better looking, he's left modelling to do acting, and I've heard of him), but that still would've happened if it was a vote to evict. People are much more likely to pick up the phone and vote out an EVIL POLITICIAN than some amiable bloke with floppy hair.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Sounds like you guys are getting American-style highlight shows...over-edited, cheesy background music, and constant repeating recaps of things we already know about...

ON BEHALF OF MY NATION AND THAT BITCH ALISON GRODNER, I APOLOGIZE.

CaptainWacky

Well a lot of fans ask for VOTE TO SAVE every year, but I don't know if they're just doing it for this eviction or if it will be regular. I think in a normal eviction with nominations it should be vote to evict since it's a HATE VOTE. But when there's a lot of housemates up it should be vote to save. Remember when they evicted FOUR PEOPLE in a vote to evict one week last year, just so that Josie would have no competition in the final?