Moth herder

Mirah

I love you
Ok maybe another
I did a search in my google photos for "insect"
Sometimes I see something so strange. I have no idea what it is. And it is so creepy. I don't even want to post it. But here it is.
Oooh I'll hide it!

fgoZ91v.jpg

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Aaaah, reverse image searches that are good enough to identify a moth species based on a completely new photo. The future's too much for me. I'm ready to retire, and my life's not even conservatively half over.

Mirah

I love you
Aaaah, reverse image searches that are good enough to identify a moth species based on a completely new photo. The future's too much for me. I'm ready to retire, and my life's not even conservatively half over.

The fact that I can type into my google pics "Dog" or "Cat" or "Bird" and it gets it right MOST of the time, is creepy to me. It shoudl be soo creepy that I don't use google photos becuase government or something, but I really love it because I can just find a pic I took and I didn't have to organize it. Laziness.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Glad that AIs still get confused like we do at least. A bug spends millions of years learning to look like a plant and at least it takes a computer a few years to learn the difference between the animal and some leaves.

Mirah

I love you
I have a stick bug, dragon fly, box elder bugs, slugs, bees, lady bugs, frogs, and some more unknowns.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Great thread, Mirah.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Mirah

I love you
An Atlas Moth has been spotted in WA state.
The first ever in the U.S.

That is all the details I have at this moment. Yes, there are pics, but I'm not posting them! (yet)
I have to get over my jealousy. It has a wing span of 10 inches.