Mr. Eggs Mayonnaise, Esq:

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Pitchers and catchers reported yesterday!! W00000000ttttttt!!

Or, in the case of the Phillies, Aces and catchers! Gonna be a fun year!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Hey! I like baseball too. :mad:

;)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm still waiting to hear if my team needs to be auctioned off to pay off its owners' legal troubles. Whee.

I need David Wright to hold me.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
You can't address somebody as 'Mister' and 'Esquire'. One must replace the other. 'Mister' was used, typically to address a gentleman (a Higher Class individual), 'Esquire' is used to sign off the name of a (typically young) somebody in good social standing, but not considered to be a gentleman.

Now. Back to stickball (I played Baseball in school - a European version, and was better at it than cricket).

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I was hoping the Rangers could make another go at it, but losing Cliff Lee and Vlad didn't help.

Big Dick McGee

You can't address somebody as 'Mister' and 'Esquire'. One must replace the other. 'Mister' was used, typically to address a gentleman (a Higher Class individual), 'Esquire' is used to sign off the name of a (typically young) somebody in good social standing, but not considered to be a gentleman.

Now. Back to stickball (I played Baseball in school - a European version, and was better at it than cricket).

In the United States of America (or, "The Colonies" to you), "Esq." is used to denote that someone is an attorney-at-law, a lawyer.

Big Dick McGee

I was hoping the Rangers could make another go at it, but losing Cliff Lee and Vlad didn't help.

Well, Clifton just liked playing for the Phillies better. I mean, who doesn't??

Anything less than a World Series victory this year will be a disappointment. GO PHILLIES!!!

Big Dick McGee

I'm still waiting to hear if my team needs to be auctioned off to pay off its owners' legal troubles. Whee.

I need David Wright to hold me.

Yeah, I head they got taken to the cleaners by Madoff. Yeesh. Why can't they execute that guy?